Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Knows About Airsoft Guns

Originally posted by DWells55+20 June 2004 - 13:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DWells55 @ 20 June 2004 - 13:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-benxuk@20 June 2004 - 07:14
    ps: I think Airsoft is a brand not the type
    Nope. Airsof tis the general categry of these guns. ANything that is a replica firearm and uses, gas, spring, or electricity to propel a 6 or 8 mm plastic BB at velocities under 700 FPS. Airsoft brands are KWC, KSC, Tokyo Marui, Western Arms, Maruzen, Tanaka, etc. [/b][/quote]
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Did you just say blowback simulates cocking.
    FFS Mods, we can&#39;t allow this sort of talk.
    I have obviously reported you for this behaviour.
    huh?

Did you find a &#39;cool&#39; air gun?
    Yep. I spent a little more than I wanted to (&#036;50 instead of &#036;20), but its a gas blowback Sig Sauer P226 replica.

Thanks for the helpful, interesting, and somewhat strange responses.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by mojo2185@20 June 2004 - 11:32
    Did you just say blowback simulates cocking.
    FFS Mods, we can&#39;t allow this sort of talk.
    I have obviously reported you for this behaviour.
    huh?

Did you find a &#39;cool&#39; air gun?
    Yep. I spent a little more than I wanted to (&#036;50 instead of &#036;20), but its a gas blowback Sig Sauer P226 replica.

Thanks for the helpful, interesting, and somewhat strange responses.
    I have that Sig, but it&#39;s only gonna be good at a distance. The ejection port does not open when the slide goes back, and slide does not stayed locked back when you ar eout of BBs. You should have bought the 93R, a fully automatic pistol with open ejection port and locking slide for &#036;80.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12