Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bleemcast Metal Gear Solid Wanted!

It lets you play a few PS1 games on dreamcast with better graphics. And hey 3RA1N1AC back up what you say with some proof before you start talking.

2. Games   -   #12
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    the graphix are already better whne using an psx emulator, use epsxe, forget this bleemcast shit

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by gamebizz@8 July 2004 - 22:35
    It lets you play a few PS1 games on dreamcast with better graphics. And hey 3RA1N1AC back up what you say with some proof before you start talking.
    i gave you a short but accurate explanation and you responded with some totally crazy idea that there is just no demand for backups of bleemcast retail discs. if it were possible, it would already be DONE. i know it, you know it, so quit smoking the crack.

why can bleemcast retail discs not be reproduced? they cannot be reproduced by any reasonable method (i.e. burning to a CD) because the copy protection uses a series of tracks which are too short for a CD/DVD burner to write. no burner currently on the market is mechanically capable of writing these tracks which the bleemcast program uses to verify the disc's authenticity. you can dump an accurate image of a retail bleemcast disc onto a PC's hard drive, and some of the files claiming to be the real thing on filesharing netwerks may actually be real, but you cannot burn a bootable copy onto a CD so a real bleemcast disc image would still be useless. maybe someday there will be CD burners which can produce the kind of tracks that are included on bleemcast retail discs, but so far there are none.

that's as good an explanation as i can give. you can believe it, you can stick with your theory that there's no demand for working backups, or whatever. i'm not gonna lose any sleep if someone thinks i'm a liar.

edit: as for wanting to play MGS... you can prolly find a real bleemcast disc for very cheap at this point. or get the PC version (yes i do mean MGS 1, not Sons Of Liberty) which has just about the same improvements as the bleemcast version. that should be cheap, too, since hardly anyone bought it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12