Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Question

Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    hey did u know it was sam's birthday? (18)

2. Lounge   -   #42
    I still say you should talk to your bosses. Let them know that this is a concern to you. It is, afterall, a viable concern. Just remain calm and professional. DOn't call her names and stick to the facts. Be honest and above board. Tell them as accurately as possible what you know and ask politely if they can tell you where this is going. You have the right to ask since you are justifiebly worried about your job. POint out that it's disrupting work for all involved and youd like it cleared up with a minimum of fuss. Make sure to point out your work history. If doesn't help her, it'll help you, and she doesn't have a leg to stand on. After all, slander is a nasty work habit and bosses get very nervouse about this sort of thing. They'll sweat about a lawsuit, since they can wind up involved for not providing a safe work invironment. 'Safe' can mean a lot of things in a court of law.

Whatever, don't get involved in name calling. YOu want to be above it. YOur bosses will definately notice that you're being professional and she's being an ass. Bosses want professional emplyees. Not asses. I know, I'm a boss. I'll take the pro over a name calling ass everytime. This means that if you start 'getting even' thay may sack both of you. We like it quite. Personally, I tend to get rid of shit starters damn fast if they don[t stop being an ass. I'm a boss, not a damn counselor. Not only do I not have the time or patience for it, I don't get paid to deal with it and I aint!!

Whatever you do, good luck,
    BoNe

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345