Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could Somebody Downlaod Movies For Me?

bit harsh considering somone has to spend time effort and bandwidth to get the movies.
    But on the legal side of things, I think profiting from copyright violation is a criminal offence whereas copyright infringement (ie just downloading films) is a civil matter. Just thought I'd warn whoever is willing to do it.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Well i think I would be willing to pay or their bandwith, time, postage and CD-R/DVD-R.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    angel_of_death57
    Originally posted by vegeta@26 July 2004 - 07:33
    NEVER SELL WHAT U HAVE GOT FOR FREE.THATS WHAT SHARING.ANYONE HERE WILLING TO SHARE CAN TAKE THE DILIVERY CHARGES + CD/DVD PRICE BUT NOT FOR THE MOVIE
    Look here,

All i am asking for is postage cost, cd-r cost and i small contribution for bandwidth usage i am not making any profit u arsehole so do noy assume.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by angel_of_death57+26 July 2004 - 17:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (angel_of_death57 @ 26 July 2004 - 17:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vegeta@26 July 2004 - 07:33
    NEVER SELL WHAT U HAVE GOT FOR FREE.THATS WHAT SHARING.ANYONE HERE WILLING TO SHARE CAN TAKE THE DILIVERY CHARGES + CD/DVD PRICE BUT NOT FOR THE MOVIE
    Look here,

All i am asking for is postage cost, cd-r cost and i small contribution for bandwidth usage i am not making any profit u arsehole so do noy assume. [/b][/quote]
    Yes that is true but I don&#39;t think yopu have any right to call them assholes.
    They just (wrongly) assumed that you were going to try to make yourself a large profit from this.
    You could just have explained about money of bandwith without insulting people...

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    angel_of_death57
    Good point i apologize but i do not like to accused of making a profit i am huge supporter of P2P i give advice to all my friends how to make their experience online with new P2P programs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12