Page 7 of 91 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast

Thread: Soft-modding Your Xbox The Easy Way!

Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    Originally posted by Agent Smith+20 August 2004 - 22:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smith @ 20 August 2004 - 22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SingaBoiy@20 August 2004 - 21:25
    Does your xbox work fine?

AR worked perfectly fine on the xboxs I did it on.
    yeah my xbox is fine. Mabey i am putting the wroung file in the AR software, but i dont think i am. I dled the torrent and put the itools zip in the AR software. And it takes up 460 blocks. Then when i coped it to my xbox, then started AUF. When i start AUF i goto load mission and load from hard drive. Then a black screen with green letters says it need to be repaired. And the # 21 is in the corner. [/b][/quote]
    Im pretty sure you have to put the itools zip into your AUF folder on the memory card, i dont think you can just through it on.
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #62
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by Tormentor+20 August 2004 - 21:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tormentor @ 20 August 2004 - 21:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@20 August 2004 - 22:29
    <!--QuoteBegin-SingaBoiy
    @20 August 2004 - 21:25

yeah my xbox is fine. Mabey i am putting the wroung file in the AR software, but i dont think i am. I dled the torrent and put the itools zip in the AR software. And it takes up 460 blocks. Then when i coped it to my xbox, then started AUF. When i start AUF i goto load mission and load from hard drive. Then a black screen with green letters says it need to be repaired. And the # 21 is in the corner.
    Im pretty sure you have to put the itools zip into your AUF folder on the memory card, i dont think you can just through it on. [/b][/quote]
    yeah i put it in the AUF folder.

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #63
    Did you make a gamesave on your mem card first?

EDIT: Ok, n/m
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #64
    Originally posted by Agent Smith+20 August 2004 - 22:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smith @ 20 August 2004 - 22:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Tormentor@20 August 2004 - 21:31
    <!--QuoteBegin-SingaBoiy

yeah my xbox is fine. Mabey i am putting the wroung file in the AR software, but i dont think i am. I dled the torrent and put the itools zip in the AR software. And it takes up 460 blocks. Then when i coped it to my xbox, then started AUF. When i start AUF i goto load mission and load from hard drive. Then a black screen with green letters says it need to be repaired. And the # 21 is in the corner.

Im pretty sure you have to put the itools zip into your AUF folder on the memory card, i dont think you can just through it on.
    yeah i put it in the AUF folder. [/b][/quote]
    Your not using the platinum edition are you......

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #65
    Originally posted by Tormentor+20 August 2004 - 21:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tormentor @ 20 August 2004 - 21:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@20 August 2004 - 22:32
    <!--QuoteBegin-SingaBoiy

Your not using the platinum edition are you...... [/b][/quote]
    Nope made sure of that, had to goto 4 differant places before i found it. And got stiffed on the price.

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #66
    Originally posted by Agent Smith+20 August 2004 - 22:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smith @ 20 August 2004 - 22:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Tormentor@20 August 2004 - 21:33
    <!--QuoteBegin-SingaBoiy

Nope made sure of that, had to goto 4 differant places before i found it. And got stiffed on the price. [/b][/quote]
    Have you tried redoing it all over again. Delete the save game, then retry.

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #67
    Originally posted by Tormentor+20 August 2004 - 21:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tormentor @ 20 August 2004 - 21:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@20 August 2004 - 22:35
    <!--QuoteBegin-SingaBoiy

Nope made sure of that, had to goto 4 differant places before i found it. And got stiffed on the price.
    Have you tried redoing it all over again. Delete the save game, then retry. [/b][/quote]
    Over and over and over again.

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #68
    Originally posted by Agent Smith+20 August 2004 - 22:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smith @ 20 August 2004 - 22:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Tormentor@20 August 2004 - 21:36
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@20 August 2004 - 22:35
    <!--QuoteBegin-SingaBoiy

Have you tried redoing it all over again. Delete the save game, then retry.
    Over and over and over again. [/b][/quote]
    hmmm, thats fucked. This shit better not happen to me tommorow.

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #69
    Poster
    whered you guys buy your cables cause all i saw where cat5e cables

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #70
    Originally posted by dbs@20 August 2004 - 22:40
    whered you guys buy your cables cause all i saw where cat5e cables
    Just get a router or a hub.

Page 7 of 91 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast