Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to buy....

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...159727427&rd=1

16.05 (ill stop now, i think monkeee gets the idea...)

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Games   -   #32
    Where did i say £40 I clearly said the game costs £40 in the Uk, as it's not with a retial disc and such im not going to charge the full £40. I said someone give me a reasonable offer, i'll consider it. Not fucking £1.50 .
    you know peerz he's not gonna change his mind
    When have i tried to sell something before and not changed my mind? How do you know me? Proof?

Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...159727427&rd=1

16.05 (ill stop now, i think monkeee gets the idea...)
    Item Functionality EXCELLENT - ITEM IS TESTED. FUNCTIONING AND GUARANTEED AGAINST DOA.
    To test the item they would need to have regged the cd key to a steam account, making it so you wouldnt be able to play the game.You would be stuck with a no working cd key and game.
    Last edited by Peerzy; 01-09-2005 at 12:32 AM.

3. Games   -   #33
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    Ill give ya 10 cents, take it or leave it

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

4. Games   -   #34
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    i love u guys

5. Games   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy

To test the item they would need to have regged the cd key to a steam account, making it so you wouldnt be able to play the game.You would be stuck with a no working cd key and game.
    true, didn't see that part kinda just searched it up fast, but Ebay would be the best bet for cheap keys/games. also about the 40 UK thing, my bad, i just saw it in ur post and "assumed" u said that (that's something i'm known for, assuming stuff )

6. Games   -   #36
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    so if im following this right, you want 30 just for the key, game not included? and you can get the whole thing new for 40? that isnt exactly a steal man, no offense, i know when it comes to paper, we all want it. but yeah, i think i made my point.

7. Games   -   #37
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    what? all you want is the CD-Key....

8. Games   -   #38
    exactly

9. Games   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Doesnt look like he tested the key. Think it means he tested the cd to see if it works.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

10. Games   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by ApacNTS
    so if im following this right, you want 30 just for the key, game not included? and you can get the whole thing new for 40? that isnt exactly a steal man, no offense, i know when it comes to paper, we all want it. but yeah, i think i made my point.

Read again you dumbass, Game costs £40 i said something around the $30 mark which comes out at just below £15 .

Doesnt look like he tested the key. Think it means he tested the cd to see if it works.
    It says tested and working so he must have tested the game for that, otherwise he's lying. Also item is in a used/open condition so you don't know where he got it from/could already be regged the a steam account.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast