Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: A Canadian Apology

WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    listen guys, I'm just an outsider looking at America over a big pond...HOWEVER ...

With the facts, you can see that George W isn't exactly the most wonderful and charismatic leader that ever lived and it's more than likely he rigged the election somehow...

but the way i see it is just because I'm not too fond of America's leader doesn't mean i don't like Americans - you guys are great!!! Any American tourists that I've met are always lovely and think my accent's cute

But you really should have had Scottish, English and even French soldiers too in "Saving Private Ryan" - It was made to look like USA was the only nation fighting in WW2!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by WeeMouse@7 April 2003 - 17:04
    With the facts, you can see that George W isn't exactly the most wonderful and charismatic leader that ever lived and it's more than likely he rigged the election somehow...

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHH!!!!!!
    I give up, WeeMouse.

Thank you for your other kind comments.

Re: "Saving Private Ryan": The movie was fairly tightly scripted-i.e., didn't allow for much that wasn't included already, but I think other nation's presences could have been noted somehow.
    I suggest you take it up with Mr. Speilberg, a famous liberal, who, truth be told, should have known enough to do this on his own.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #23
    By the way-isn't this thread titled "A Canadian Apology"?

Haven't seen/heard one yet.

You may start now
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #24
    I suggest you take it up with Mr. Speilberg
    Noted and will be done!

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHH!!!!!!
    I give up, WeeMouse.
    Jeez man you sound like my Accounts and Finance teacher!!!

We looked into this in Modern Studies; USA topic (that was in between Affirmative Action and Pat Buchanan and explaining the distribution of ethnic minorities in the USA...)
    I was merely commenting that the facts point to an election rig...but i have been known to be wrong... :-"

Just my POV. Anyway i can't really talk about good leaders - I've got Mr Anthony Blair as mine...

I think I'll vote for Liberal Democrats in the next General Election!
    :beerchug:

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by WeeMouse@7 April 2003 - 17:51
    I think I'll vote for Liberal Democrats in the next General Election!
    If you don't mend your ways I'll be forced to relieve you of your Pecksniffian crassitude!

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Pecksniffian crassitude

Is that a bad thing?

it sounds painful...

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by j2k4+7 April 2003 - 16:57--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 7 April 2003 - 16:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--WeeMouse@7 April 2003 - 17:51
    I think I&#39;ll vote for Liberal Democrats in the next General Election&#33;
    If you don&#39;t mend your ways I&#39;ll be forced to relieve you of your Pecksniffian crassitude&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Bit Ostentatious...... (and i know thats probably spelt wrong )

Wee Mouse, Ive been thinking about voting for the LibDems for a while now...the last 18 months have just made it positive i will.........and thats hard for a life long Trade Unionist to say..

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    What does all this have to do with &#39;A Canadian Apology&#39;?

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by Somebody1234@7 April 2003 - 18:58
    I dont think the Canadians have anything to apologise for......do they?

o :-"

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Chrispicide35
    Originally posted by Rat Faced+7 April 2003 - 20:18--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced @ 7 April 2003 - 20:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Somebody1234@7 April 2003 - 18:58
    I dont think the Canadians have anything to apologise for......do they?

o :-"[/b][/quote]

Yeah...They Have to apolgise for thier cigarettes because they suck&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast