Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Darts = Sport

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles
    Which ones which.
    Not mildly funny.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Sports Club   -   #12
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    What the fuck is American Darts
    It's spelled Dartz
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Sports Club   -   #13
    What the fuck is American Darts
    Its a game like "normal" darts but it invovles 6 players and they call it the World series or something and the winner is the best in the World!

4. Sports Club   -   #14
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLY-THE-FISH
    Its a game like "normal" darts but it invovles 6 players and they call it the World series or something and the winner is the best in the World!
    And it takes 16 hours for a game to be completed.
    Last edited by MCHeshPants420; 04-03-2005 at 12:04 PM.

5. Sports Club   -   #15
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I wonder if American professional dart players are a bunch of fatfucks from teh bar too. I would think so.

They probably plunge their hand into a mound of beer nuts between every throw.
    Last edited by Busyman; 04-03-2005 at 07:38 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Sports Club   -   #16
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    I wonder if American professional dart players are a bunch of fatfucks from teh bar too. I would think so.

They probably plunge their hand into a mound of beer nuts between every throw.
    I have no idea what that means.

However as there are no American dartz players worthy of note it matters not one jot.

7. Sports Club   -   #17
    I have no idea what that means.

However as there are no American dartz players worthy of note it matters not one jot.
    There are no Americans worth a jot because dartz isn't worth a jot in America.

Dartz is a sport of the drunk common man, just like foosball.

So that drunk fat fuck that throw can throw a pointy thing straight is of no interest to anyone.
    Last edited by hobbes; 04-08-2005 at 12:29 AM.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. Sports Club   -   #18
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    There are no Americans worth a jot because dartz isn't worth a jot in America.

Dartz is a sport of the drunk common man, just like foosball.

So that drunk fat fuck that throw can throw a pointy thing straight is of no interest to anyone.
    Indeed,

You chaps have no particular interest in those games which are popliar everywhere else.

Which is fair enough.

9. Sports Club   -   #19
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    A lack of interest implies a lack of knowledge which also means that any opinion one might have is based on flimsy evidence at best.

10. Sports Club   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara
    A lack of interest implies a lack of knowledge which also means that any opinion one might have is based on flimsy evidence at best.
    I have played darts, we have dart boards at all American bars, I just don't care about the sport. No diferent than pool or foosball.

I think the point is that darts may be a sport, but what does that mean?

People are more impressed with sports that require physical strength and conditioning.

Sure some football players are big and fat, but that is intentional for their sport. Most can lift weights the average man could not dream of. Most big fat football players can actually run faster than you can.

Fat, drunk darts players are the way because they are lazy fat fucks, not becuase they assume this habitus to further their dart throwing careers.

People seem more impressed with people who can physically crush them, than fat fuck that can throw a dart straight.

Popliar? Is that a drunk term, or what?

As to popularity, it falls along the lines of religion. It seems that if a certain number of people deem something to be right, that it is right. Bollocks, that is sheer sheep mentality.

If you enjoy darts, good for you.

It is just that darts don't fall in the major sports category along with baseball, the footballs, and basketball. It is a common man's thing.
    Last edited by hobbes; 04-08-2005 at 01:08 AM.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast