Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RPG for PC

Well, I wanted something like morrowind, except better graphics and envoronments that don't look so empty, just something where you go around to different towns, doing different quests, that has a storyline worth following and good graphics to boot. I thought there was going to be lots of RGP's like this to choose from but apparently not.

2. Games   -   #12
    Diablo 2 + expansion is a good rpg kept me on that shiz for 9 years from diablo 1 to expansion not best gfx but prob most popular one. I like Morrowind for Pc because you can build anything you want with an editor. Or download a whole bunch of mods to add in the world so you get unlimited quests. The downside on that is to much reading. This isn't Rpg but Empire Earth 2 is coming out in about a week or 2 and that is gonna be a kick ass strategy game with very nice gfx. I hope some of that helped for ya.

3. Games   -   #13
    Yeh Empire Earth looks sweet I will definately be getting it when it comes out, i'm downloading the multiplayer demo now.

Has anyone ever played Might and Magic VI: The mandate of heaven, I played it years ago and I guess I was looking for a game like that, just with todays standards of graphics, gameplay etc.

4. Games   -   #14
    bump

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    If you want a game like Morrowind you should wait for oblivion.

in the mean time you can play Guild wars for the PC next week.

6. Games   -   #16
    oblivion doesn't look to bad, are there any other rpgs with good graphics at all?

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    not as nice graphics as Morrowind.

Fable on the Xbox might get close but that game is hardly a RPG, it looks nice and is kinda funny but the Gameplay is horrible not too mention the Evil/Good concept is the worst of the worst. You can't even imagine its from the creators of Black & White.

Nah, wait for Oblivion.

8. Games   -   #18
    I wouldn't consider Morrowind as having good graphics, from the screenshots and movies I have seen.

9. Games   -   #19
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    world of warcraft id like to play but its only online game... meaning id have to buy it hahaha

10. Games   -   #20
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by ready1
    I wouldn't consider Morrowind as having good graphics, from the screenshots and movies I have seen.
    The game is a couple of years old now but the graphics are still pretty good. I've always felt that graphics weren't the most important part of a decent RPG game anyhow...

Anyhow, Neverwinter Nights with all the expansions is still a good game. Again the graphics might not be pleasing to today's shallow gamers but the single player missions are great, huge modding community (and thus a massive amount of campaigns to do) and you can play multi-player if you want.
    Last edited by MCHeshPants420; 04-24-2005 at 11:25 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast