Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CS:S hitboxes proved buggy

Poster
    so does this mean we should be aiming infront of the person were shooting at?

2. Games   -   #12
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by trajillo
    they better fucking fix it cause i was just playing and i shot like 50 bullets are a guy when he was running and then he KILLED ME!! i then looked into the console and i only hit him once ? seriously ... did they think no one would notice...???
    They better fuckin fix it I aim for the fuckin head/neck and it doesnt hit the fuckers at all. It pisses me off so bad... My aim doesnt suck its the fuckin game.

3. Games   -   #13
    why can some people get 80 and 2 and you cant, dont blame the game just caz u suck

4. Games   -   #14
    Retired
    lol shooting 50 bullets doesnt work.

you need to aim -> shoot, aim -> shoot

n00bs
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 05-11-2005 at 10:47 PM.

5. Games   -   #15
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Esal
    so does this mean we should be aiming infront of the person were shooting at?
    just aim a bit to the side the person is walking 2

6. Games   -   #16
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    shouldnt have too

7. Games   -   #17
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by twister
    why can some people get 80 and 2 and you cant, dont blame the game just caz u suck
    I didnt suck when I used to play.... But Im probbly back to noob status now cuz I havent played in about a month or 2.

8. Games   -   #18
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    now we know the secret we'll get better scores

9. Games   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    I didnt suck when I used to play.... But Im probbly back to noob status now cuz I havent played in about a month or 2.
    i wasnt talking about you personally i was talking about everyone, even my self, i still suck at CS no matter what verson i play and i know its my fault not my 100 ping not my mouse and not the game

i really really hate when people make excuses like DAMN MOUSE, they say it to make themselfs sound better at the game, they need this because there life is the game and if they suck at the game they suck at there life. so when it comes down to it the guy with the top score is the nerdest guy in the server usually and he will make an excuse everytime he dies unless the game isnt his life, then he might say nice shot

its ok to be a game nerd, as long as you are having fun, if your not and you make excuses just play a different game or go outside and maybe loose the paleness in your skin
    Last edited by twister; 05-12-2005 at 08:39 PM.

10. Games   -   #20
    can I curse? FUCK!
    thats ridiculous though, it doesn't matter if you have skills or not, the bullets shouldn't be traveling that slow that you should be aiming one torso ahead of them (if you know what I mean) even if they are 1 meter away from you. Its ridiculous.
    Last edited by Shiranai_Baka; 05-12-2005 at 09:18 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12