Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: For ziggy!!!!

HCT's Avatar WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    we hispanics made this country what it is right now. who do you see building houses or cutting the grass. your never gonig to is a white person doing any of that.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday

3. Lounge   -   #33
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!

wtf?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by HCT
    we hispanics made this country what it is right now. who do you see building houses or cutting the grass. your never gonig to is a white person doing any of that.
    wtf? tenner says you would

5. Lounge   -   #35
    can we get over the racism now?'
    heres another video.
    http://atheistempire.com/mm_dl/vide...%20No%20God.mpg

6. Lounge   -   #36
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    i agree the videos are about as fun breaking your leg. i'm not offended though
    I only watched the first video, so I duno.

I'm talking about what ziggy wrote. HCT is getting there too
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #37

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Bullshit. There are just many hispanics are getting underpaid for it.

Out of about 17 buildings under construction in DC, most hispanics were not building anything. They were painting and laying carpet mostly.

It actually was whites and blacks doing most of the building, electrical work, and telephone station wiring.

Tbh most of the time I see whites throwing up the foundations and concrete work on most buildings (this is starting from the ground pit). There are some black guys and absolutely NO HISPANICS.

Just 'cause hispanics undercut the pay of most Americans doesn't mean you work any harder. It means coming here is like Disneyland for work compared to Guatemala.

I do admire the willingness to sneak here illegally and for 3 to 5 generations to stay in the same small house to be more efficient moneywise (I'm not be facetious either).

I imagine it will pay off in the long run since America keeps allowing it and Republicans are courting your demographic as potential voters.

I call it "shipping in votes".
    Last edited by Busyman; 07-20-2005 at 09:48 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

Out of about 17 buildings under construction in DC, most hispanics were not building anything. They were painting and laying carpet mostly.

It actually was whites and blacks doing most of the building, electrical work, and telephone station wiring.

Tbh most of the time I see whites throwing up the foundations and concrete work on most buildings (this is starting from the ground pit). There are some black guys and absolutely NO HISPANICS.

Just 'cause hispanics undercut the pay of most Americans doesn't mean you work any harder. It means coming here is like Disneyland for work compared to Guatemala.

I do admire the willingness to sneak here illegally and for 3 to 5 generations to stay in the same small house to be more efficient moneywise (I'm not be facetious either).

I imagine it will pay off in the long run since America keeps allowing it and Republicans are courting your demographic as potential voters.

mybe DC is different,here in california thats not the way i see things.whats your point?

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

mybe DC is different,here in california thats not the way i see things.whats your point?
    I wasn't addressing your quote either.

Those gang jump-ins were weak btw.

Nice cook out though.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast