Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: To me, terrorism is exciting

muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_28

You are a sick mother arn't you.

You've been a member for well over a year without making a post, obviously muchspl's comments have mightily offended you.
    yep I get people to post one way or another..
    `anyone from Argentina on this board?

I need your help and if you can help me pM me

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    yes by making such sick comments like your first post which is not highly amusing, it will be a different matter if it was you or one of your member of the family which had got hurt then probrably you think twice about posting such comments.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    I get very fking excited when "normal" people are affected by the media and therefore think all foreigners are terrorists and cause an entire train to stop, bring in swat team because one of the somalis on the train had a mobile phone loader wire sticking out of his pocket.
    All this in a country with 0% of any threat of attach (nor any history of bombing in the last 50 years...)
    Journalists could you please stop trying to be sensationalists.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    yes by making such sick comments like your first post which is not highly amusing, it will be a different matter if it was you or one of your member of the family which had got hurt then probrably you think twice about posting such comments.
    You have to be realistic about terrorism. Ya gotta be a realist: Certain groups of people--Muslim fundamentalists, Christian fundamentalists, Jewish fundamentalists, and just plain guys from Montana--are going to continue to make life in this country very interesting for a long, long time. That's the reality. Angry men in combat fatigues talking to God on a two-way radio and muttering incoherent slogans about freedom are eventually going to provide us with a great deal of entertainment
    Last edited by muchspl3; 07-22-2005 at 01:21 AM.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Children...have you taken your Ritalin?

Peace bd

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Didn't George Carlin do a skit about something along these lines?

Edit: I can't find any mention of it on IMDB, will have to rewatch all his vids.
    Last edited by MCHeshPants420; 07-22-2005 at 07:04 AM.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl3
    You have to be realistic about terrorism. Ya gotta be a realist: Certain groups of people--Muslim fundamentalists, Christian fundamentalists, Jewish fundamentalists, and just plain guys from Montana--are going to continue to make life in this country very interesting for a long, long time. That's the reality. Angry men in combat fatigues talking to God on a two-way radio and muttering incoherent slogans about freedom are eventually going to provide us with a great deal of entertainment
    Its the old men with white beards who wander up mountains. come back down and say they have just been talking to someone and these are your new rules. They seem to get the most followers. There's no modern technology involved. No proof that there was another person up the mountain. But what the hell you can trust old Mo.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    your joking!

9. The Drawing Room   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by crazikid
    your joking!
    I am!

10. The Drawing Room   -   #50
    generation get your kiks for niks

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast