Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pissed Off!

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    about fucking time ive shut him up.

anyway im off to bed, might be back might not, this forum is just getting terrible now for all the reasons i mentioned and i dont want to seem like a post whore if by any chance i get to 1000 posts in the next um what 6 bloody months.

and your still a prick twm/tgd or whoever the fuck you are. change your name to tosser it might be more appropriate, and btw tou did tell me how to bring up my kids, you told me to have more discipline. well fuck you me and the kids are fine without you sticking your fucking wise nose in thankyou.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Forum Star
    Don't you love all that human interaction?

You know how I feel about you stoi, I don't want you to leave and I think nobody will.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by Blender@18 April 2003 - 04:18
    Don't you love all that human interaction?

You know how I feel about you stoi, I don't want you to leave and I think nobody will.
    Just watching two humans fight huh? stoi, never even took my peace offering, like any ever does in this modern world. I guess I'll agree with stoi not leaving, even though I feel like... got to think about peace. Good for nothing peace, never got humans anywhere except the Hippes.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Originally posted by Blender@18 April 2003 - 04:18
    bender so cruel... even tgd has a good side some where there

5. Lounge   -   #35
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ok maybe i got a little heated before, but im sure if the shoe was on the other foot, ppl would have reacted the same way.

and i never took your post as a peace offering at all (and still dont).

10 and 12 and already swearing? You let them swear because they feel like it? Cmon, show some disipline as a parent
    that line there is telling me to show some discipline, and my kids dont swear there heads off, not even in the house, but if you stop them to much in doing something they will go ahead and do it anyway, if you try to explain to them why its wrong then maybe they will listen more that just saying "shut up, thats disgusting".

anyway ill bring my kids up the way i want to, i know they arent angels but they are the best 10 and 12 yr olds around here i can tell you, its the adults that want to find some manners around here. the kids will open a door for someone and all they get is a look like "your a little shit like the rest of them" instead of a smile and a thankyou, some ppl put all kids into the one categorie, should be seen but not heard, but thats not my idea of letting them express themselves.

anyway im stopping, and i wont be flaming with the wise man/the great dude no more even if i didnt see his last post as a peace offering.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    If you have a different way of thinking, I won't argue about that. I know you're not in for post counts, so don't get offended on that either.

10 and 12 and already swearing? You let them swear because they feel like it? Cmon, show some disipline as a parent if you are. I hate the excessive use of profanity, it's just pointless and you're thought lower because of it. You're staying for more stars?
    The only reason I said that because I didn't agree, I guess I should have not come so rough. But I still think profanity won't get people anywhere in this world though. Anyways, I'm glad this argument won't go any further.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Hi well just replying to wiseman and hes replies to Stoi.Well if you are a wiseman you should know the saying dont judge people you dont know anything about.I know Stoi only to well,hes a good dad to hes kids and does tell them of if their do swear so do i.What type of discipline do i think kids need telling kids of is enough,our kids are great and they have been brought up to respect other people which they do.Maybe you dont swear,but believe me you make it hard for others not to swear at you with your snide comments.I dont blame Stoi for not having nothing to do with you,believe me you must off got Stoi mad he never swears,and he is the most patient bloke i have ever met.He is always helping others with there questions,hes good at sorting their problems out for them.As for you saying he wants more stars next to hes name,its you who likes them.At least he helps others you seem like the sort of person who just helps himself.well thats enough from me i have said how i felt..thenk you to stois true friends the ones who stick up for him...bye

8. Lounge   -   #38
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    so are you leaving or not?

it seems to me that this post is for attention now

9. Lounge   -   #39
    kab i said in about the 6th post down i was staying, its just some ppls replys got me a bit annoyed and i had to reply back to them, for all i care the mods can delete this post now, im not doing it for attention i done it so i could bring up some valid (as i see them) criticisms of this forum and a couple of the senior members of this board.

But im pleased we have got a few things ironed out and maybe (just maybe) it will make this place more enjoyable for everyone.

if you dont like this thread then dont view it, its that simple, you knew what it was about and yet you complain, why. just dont come into it anymore, its in the lounge so its not hurting anyone if they want to view it and post a reply they can if they want to ignore it then thats their perogative.

also i didnt know my g/f was going to post on this thread, but i think she kept it pretty restrained considering, but all that is over now and im stopping, there were just a few things i needed to say and now ive said them.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by Soul814+18 April 2003 - 22:43--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Soul814 @ 18 April 2003 - 22:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Blender@18 April 2003 - 04:18
    You know how I feel about you stoi, I don&#39;t want you to leave and I think nobody will.
    bender so cruel... even tgd has a good side some where there[/b][/quote]
    Hmm, looks like I made a major writing error here. :">
    Please replace nobody for anybody.

Sorry if somebody misinterpreted it wrong.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast