Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it wrong

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I cried when a friend of mine died on the basketball court.

In fact, it was a whole gym full of crying men.

I think it is not ok for a man to cry from physical pain unless it is the most extreme.

Hell I cry from seeing others in pain even if it's a movie...but it has to be a certain type of trigger......

I cried when news of Ritchie Valens death was on the radio and the other son held his mother and again when he yelled, "RITCHIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!" (La Bamba)

I cried when Thelma and Louise grabbed hands and drove off the cliff and the screen froze while they were in air. (Thelma & Louise)

I cried recently on CSI when the detective that accidently shot another cop went to the funeral (or was it a wake) even though he was ridiculed by other cops (no one would speak to him but looked at him in disgust). When the widow walks in the room (she's very sad looking), another cop whispers in her ear and she looks up at him sitting down. He then gets up as she walks toward him....he starts to talk...stumbling over his words, "What I'm trying to say is I'm sor..." and she puts her hand up and says "Don't"....(everyone in the room is watching). He then looks dumbfounded and she looks like she's going smack the shit outta him...and then....

....she hugs him and tells him, "It's wasn't your fault" and he starts to cry.
    Powerful shit.

QUE ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT ALREADY BUSY YOU'RE A CRYBABY!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Santa's Avatar dvhyt5er
    Yes Gripper - it is very very wrong for men to cry.
    very

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    I cried when my barber messed up my Even Steven

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123