Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: copy and pasted...drunk and wasted!

MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    or possibly, i'm more of a man than you
    You want to do the test to define who is the alpha male - the next time we're in the pub, we'll drink pint for pint and whoever goes for a piss first loses
    So that means you're wearing the adult diapers.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

2. Lounge   -   #22
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicNakor
    You want to do the test to define who is the alpha male - the next time we're in the pub, we'll drink pint for pint and whoever goes for a piss first loses

What's a 'diaper'
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicNakor

What's a 'diaper'
    a nappy ed

4. Lounge   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Oh right, yeah, it's the only way to ensure that you're more of a man than the person you're drinking with
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #25
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Oh right, yeah, it's the only way to ensure that you're more of a man than the person you're drinking with
    Wouldn't want to miss a round like.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Wouldn't want to miss a round like.

Perish the thought!

7. Lounge   -   #27
    I'm one of those chaps who can drink 8 pints sans visit to the facilities, then it's once every 15 minutes. That can go on for about another 5 or 6 pints, then I get my second bladder. From then on it's camel time, but when I pish, boi do I pish.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I have this image of you, as the duracell bunny, drinking point for point with Americans, as wee pink fluffy ordinary nickel-cadmium bunnies who are operating a kind of relay.

At 11pm, the fifth merkin bunny is about to keel over from teh drunkeness and a voice-over says: 'The Scotch, lasts over five times longer than your average merkin'

The camera then cuts to you - and the glint in your eye belies the double entendre.

Yes, I've started the drinkage.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    I have this image of you, as the duracell bunny, drinking point for point with Americans, as wee pink fluffy ordinary nickel-cadmium bunnies who are operating a kind of relay.

At 11pm, the fifth merkin bunny is about to keel over from teh drunkeness and a voice-over says: 'The Scotch, lasts over five times longer than your average merkin'

The camera then cuts to you - and the glint in your eye belies the double entendre.

I don't take part in International drinking. The rest of the World matters not one jot where drinking is concerned. There's just not enough beer in it.

The Scots can Drink, The Irish can drink, everyone else is a drinking gaylord. Fact

10. Lounge   -   #30
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul

I don't take part in International drinking. The rest of the World matters not one jot where drinking is concerned. There's just not enough beer in it.

The Scots can Drink, The Irish can drink, everyone else is a drinking gaylord. Fact
    I'm more of a fan of individual drinking anyway. Team drinking sucks, there's spillage and t'landlord's cut to consider.

I drink 15 pints on my own, phone up a mate and tell him. He says he's drunk 14 so I win.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast