Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Get Norton Anti-Virus Corporate Edition 7.6

-Uses less CPU resources
    -Unlimited subscription and use of LiveUpdate

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    just download norton antivirus 2003 through k-lite

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    I too have NAV 2002. I do this. Roll back the date on your computer to before the date your liveupdate expired e.g if it expired on the 1 june 2002, roll it back to 1 june 2000. Then try the liveupdate. Once completed roll your date forward .

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Just search for that crack i posted, and u will have none of those issues... it cracks it for like 30 years or something crazy... i posted it for a reason, cuz it works! I use it...

if the hash doesnt work, via manually entering it, just search for that file name... i got it from klite...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    ok thanks for all the help. I`ll give those suggestions a try once I have the time B)

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    nizers's Avatar Poster
    Wait.. did you buy this copy of NAV2002?? If so then that&#39;s probably part of your problem. Reinstalling should give you another years subscription. But if your reinstalling from the same copy as before and using the same key then i&#39;m sure there&#39;d be problems.. think about it. Normally would simply reinstalling the same old info update anything.. symantec&#39;s not stupid. My advice is to go to the verifieds section and DL a copy of NAV2003 and intall that. I&#39;m not sure why but it&#39;ll always give you a year from the date you installed it.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Yea I`ve reinstalled the same bought copy, but I might just give that liveupdate crack a try. B)

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    the crack does work however you will have to make the files that you replace in the crack READ-ONLY so that they don&#39;t get overwritten but Norton

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    true_neo's Avatar The Dark Lord Revan
    (originally posted by an unregistered menber, in the Guestroom)
    search Kazaa for "Norton Aplications 2002-2003 LiveUpdate Subscription" and you&#39;ll find something for ur needs. and yep, search for &#39;Aplications&#39;, no double &#39;p&#39; here. just copy and past, WITH the " ".

(following was submitted by Satan)
    Then, after you have this cracked file (LiveSubscribe), go to(make sure you can see hidden files):

(2000/XP)
    C:&#092;Documents and Settings&#092;All Users&#092;Application Data&#092;Symantec&#092;LiveSubscribe

(9x/ME)
    C:&#092;WINDOWS&#092;All Users&#092;Application Data&#092;Symantec&#092;LiveSubscribe

overwrite the old file with the new cracked file, and it will say that your subscription last to 2029, but after you exit and reopen Norton, it will have dropped till one year after the file was copied.

This way, NO reinstall will EVER be needed, and you can do this every day, or every year to keep everything in top shape&#33;
    Sage goes in the signature field.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast