Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems with Seductiongr.com

Well it's part of the seduction war "supposedly". This is just the information I've been given. One side claims they were hacked by theplace.bz but theplace says they were stealing all their torrents. I'm not exactly sure who to trust but can you imagine a world without lawyers?

*shivers*

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    I could understand the admin wanting a break from it all especially if the corruption to the UL stats was permanent... screws up the whole system.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster
    Any more news or update on the sgr status? I was hoping to get that PUA/PUMA shirt....too bad. Looks like its been down for a whole week now and its not comming back. Its was real cool while it lasted though.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    I am hearing many things about it but mostly that it's dead. Someone told me that if it were to go back up everyone would have to start from zero but i dont know how true that is. Anyways do you any of you know the pw's to the Annihilation method ebooks anything would help. THanks

P.S. Please keep seeding and downloading a lot of people have stayed on and even if the site is down everyone can still finish their downloads

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by BRYENCO View Post
    I am hearing many things about it but mostly that it's dead. Someone told me that if it were to go back up everyone would have to start from zero but i dont know how true that is. Anyways do you any of you know the pw's to the Annihilation method ebooks anything would help. THanks

P.S. Please keep seeding and downloading a lot of people have stayed on and even if the site is down everyone can still finish their downloads
    Thats too bad, I guess its really over for good which is too bad considering all the hard work that was put into it. Those group buys were awsome. well I guess Ill just join the other site then.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    juggler BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 360 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BRYENCO View Post

Thats too bad, I guess its really over for good which is too bad considering all the hard work that was put into it. Those group buys were awsome. well I guess Ill just join the other site then.

What other site? How do you get into theplace? Is it the best of the three? Im really trying to get into one of these types of sites, im building up profiles on other BT sites just to get an invite to one of those sites. Have a lot to share as well. Anyone fill me in?

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Well that's it then

Thanks to the admin and the rest of the crew. I wasn't there for very long, but getting on to the site really helped me out.

SGR had both balls and heart

So long and thanks
    Last edited by nedkat; 08-20-2006 at 06:52 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Well if it is back it won't start from 0 since admin saved the torrents constantly in case things like this would happen

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Hey guys, the few old members that are still here, we could at least send some torrents/files directly to each other: I saw that the updated version of azureus offers the Send to friend by email possibility.

We could do that with a few small files, ie PDFs.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    of course if he want upload it.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast