Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what the f?

Suphix's Avatar . BT Rep: +1
    you can run utorrent on a mac... but you need a bit of software that kinda patches it so it works with os x... cant remember what its called though, try google (and no, its not boot camp)

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    oo3's Avatar Supa Friendly AviatR
    Quote Originally Posted by Suphix View Post
    you can run utorrent on a mac... but you need a bit of software that kinda patches it so it works with os x... cant remember what its called though, try google (and no, its not boot camp)
    It's called crossover. I have it for my macbook pro. It's pkay but the prog loads way to slow for me. So I don't use it. But it runs utorrent just fine after the long crossover load.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the newest one isn't banned anywhere.
    I think WB has a ban on all versions of azureus. not 100% because I'm not a member, but I think I recall reading that somewhere.

Can they really expect someone to uninstall there antivirus so it doesnt mess with there precious torrent program?Anyone else find it wierd that it asks you to uninstall your antivirus or what?
    no, not weird at all.

it says or configure it. nod32 control center > IMON > setup > misc > exclusion > edit > add azureus.exe

utorrent recommends you completely uninstall zonealarm if you have problems.
    http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic....196929#p196929

but back to the original poster, did you try to download one of the open office torrents that I linked? they have alot of dedicated bandwidth and should come close to maxing out your connection on the download.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    sneaky dave when i did the user specified custom port probe it came back stealth. does that mean the port is forwarded properly?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    thank you sneaky dave works beautifully

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    PooBar's Avatar TorrentSlut BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Last edited by PooBar; 10-28-2006 at 07:52 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12