Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: im so pissed

PooBar's Avatar TorrentSlut BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    not hard enough it seems, its not hard to keep an even ratio even if you have only 128 upload,just takes a little longer .
    i'm saying you have 128Kb upload ,just saying it can be done ,
    just seed man thats all you have to do ...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    I understand your case. Something similar happened to me on BitMeTV. They need to adopt more reasonable rules on ratio ESPECIALLY if they deal in large files...like Oinks look at their Acceptable Ratios Rules and their just a music site (another reason why their such a great site.)
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Sniping_G
    that happend to me the first time i joined with dial up lol,the second time i got that warning i just dled like crazy for the 5 days cause i know my 10mbit connection wont upload taht much in that amount of time

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    like Oinks look at their Acceptable Ratios Rules and their just a music site (another reason why their such a great site.)
    oink is notorious for being difficult to keep a good ratio on though. the seed/peer ratio is outrageous:

Seeds: 687,992
    Leechers: 20,144

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Yeah, but they give alotta lee-way for new users...
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    cowswithoutass's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    I understand your case. Something similar happened to me on BitMeTV. They need to adopt more reasonable rules on ratio ESPECIALLY if they deal in large files...like Oinks look at their Acceptable Ratios Rules and their just a music site (another reason why their such a great site.)
    i think that they should see how hard u upload in the 5 days not if u upload to that standard amount

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12