Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 360 or ps3?

I would go for the XBOX-360

2. Games   -   #12
    NsJ's Avatar Holy BT Rep: +2
    ps3
    http://www.internetbumperstickers.com/3946522/s29/some2say.gif

3. Games   -   #13
    blueplanet's Avatar GameRippeR BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Seeing as how the only decent game for the ps3 is Resistance Fall of Man, the PS3's price is astronomical, and I probably couldn't get my hands on it even if I had the money, I gotta go with the 360.

Even with all the hoopla surrounding the Cell Processor, I just don't see the huge jump in graphics form the 360 to the PS3. In fact, just the opposite is true, as the 360 holds its own very nicely with games like Gears of War & Lost Planet.

For now its 360 for me until the PS3 has a more proven track record.

5. Games   -   #15
    erybody keeps yappin about price.............. IN-FLACHEE-ONN. I own neither of the 2, and prolly wont till spring(360/PS3). maybe both if im lucky.

i dont care what ps2 games look like on the ps3(thats retarded), i dont remember anyone being mad about sega saturn disc not werkin in a dreamcast or nes carts not fittin in a 64. all this console back n forth shit is sum BULL*&^*.

I want the 360 cuz of Xbox Live.... although i HATE xbox controllers. they're made 4 andre the giant or sum shit.

I want the ps3 cuz its the new shit... simple enuff right? besides ps always gets the best games(no i do not play Halo)

6. Games   -   #16
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Neither. Out of all the next-gen consoles I'd rather have a Wii. If I get a PS3 or 360 for christmas I hope they kept the receipt.

7. Games   -   #17
    catalyst05's Avatar Member BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    ps 3 is good than xbox 360 and according to i heard Ps3 is connected others and use super computer

8. Games   -   #18
    Mr. Peabody's Avatar Poster
    what?
    Suffering from a wet dream, no it's just me I had to pee.

9. Games   -   #19
    Lick My Lovepump
    ps3 use super computer!!!1

I'm going with 360 for Live and online fun once the price drops, which in Europe I reckon will happen around PS3 release day or Halo 3 release.
    I'll probably pick up a Wii in a year or so too. Looks too much fun to pass up.
    PS3 doesn't really have any pull for me yet, it does graphics better maybe but 720p vs 1080p isn't really a big issue for me. I figure that any superb game that doesn't come out on 360 (MGS4 maybe) I can go play on a friend's PS3, no point putting all that cash down myself. Wii has the fun controller and way of playing and the first party games you know will rock, and Xbox 360 has the big online community that will be lots of fun once I get at least a few friends playing. Drinking and playing squad shooters (Ghost Recon etc) with voice communications? Too good to pass up.

10. Games   -   #20
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    also until you see the retail version of any games you're after, presume sony are completely full of shit

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQAkVGyaWa4[/youtube]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast