Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking For S*T

Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iNViTEr View Post

You meaning Upload?
    yep
    Dont have it! Only 700kbps. I suppose with this upload is very hard to get a decent ratio on ScT because of the lots of seedboxes they have there.

From FTN i download at 2MB/s with no problem. I really like FTN, and never wil trade it with something else for ScT.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    gustafo's Avatar p2p bi4tch BT Rep: +3

yep
    Dont have it! Only 700kbps. I suppose with this upload is very hard to get a decent ratio on ScT because of the lots of seedboxes they have there.

From FTN i download at 2MB/s with no problem. I really like FTN, and never wil trade it with something else for ScT.
    yeah, you're right - a lot of users there have seedboxes or very good internet connections so it's very hard to maintain a good ratio with "usual" conn. So in this matter FTN is much better . You did a right thing

call me Smart, but that's just my instinct, 'cause i have no brain

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13

yeah, you're right - a lot of users there have seedboxes or very good internet connections so it's very hard to maintain a good ratio with "usual" conn. So in this matter FTN is much better . You did a right thing
    Glad to hear that!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Ac3Dunk's Avatar S.O.P-Laf BT Rep: +5
    Well im a member in both of them i use FTN more ,fast pre more peeps and is easy to build your ratio and they offer a huge collections of Freebies packs

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    f@flot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    well sct takes FTN without any probs

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    FTN and ScT are equal in terms of content and speed. FTN will be a little rarer in a couple of months, seeing as you have to ask for invites now, and theres only 5000 spots.
    Logically, wouldn't FTN be less rare in a couple months? Now, all the invites are taken away and nobody has them excpet for those who asked. In a couple months, other peole would have uploaded enough to be FTN power, and they'd be able to request in addition to those who may right now. Am I correct, or is there something I've missed?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Also keep in mind that pretty much no one at ScT has had any invites for the past many months...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    mm Id give up my ftn for a sct anyday
    eee

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by onlinenooby View Post
    mm Id give up my ftn for a sct anyday
    Few moments ago some guy (dont PM Me, i wont say who he is) offered ScT invite for my FTN account. I decline obviously. You will see, FTN will be the most wanted tracker this year.

zalamo i put your gif, on my signature, hope you dont mind!!
    Last edited by 0Ri0N; 01-07-2007 at 10:27 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    FTN and ScT are equal in terms of content and speed. FTN will be a little rarer in a couple of months, seeing as you have to ask for invites now, and theres only 5000 spots.
    Logically, wouldn't FTN be less rare in a couple months? Now, all the invites are taken away and nobody has them excpet for those who asked. In a couple months, other peole would have uploaded enough to be FTN power, and they'd be able to request in addition to those who may right now. Am I correct, or is there something I've missed?
    It takes a while I think, and even with the requirements you have to be trusted a trusted member right?

And even then, you can't ask for too many in a certain time frame because they mind find out something's up, and risk a warn/ban/disable your account. And even if you do get an invite, and do try to invite someone, it only has a 5000 userbase and that might take a while to open up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast