Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XP Invalid Key Problems

SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Well I tried it, and it didn't work. I used a OEM disc that came with another computer. Do I need to save the .reg file in a particular area? It always gave me an error when I tried to run it. Can't remember what it was for sure... Something about a non script file or text. I am still open to any suggestions for validating this damn thing. If it involves registry editing/cracks/scripts, I will probably need play by play instructions. I am not the expert when it comes to some of the registry editing and crack code stuff. Thanks!
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    ok download and run this: http://depositfiles.com/en/files/441167

i used it and it worked fine.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    SHUVT's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Update...

I tried several things and finally broke down and called MS. It took about 15 minutes to reset my key and everything is good now. Thanks for all your help in trying to get this taken care of.
    I haven't taken a beating like that since I opened my first issue of Hustler!
    The World is a Sick Place and I'm a Happy Guy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12