Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: pretimes

[-_-] BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    r0uJe thank you , you gave me the best laugh ive had in a while.

If your smart you'll figure out who i am (unless your tipped off ofc )

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    I just dont have a script to auto upload the files to the site for me, that would be a nice script to get my hands on.
    Its very easy to write such script in any language. It should do three things. First, get announce url either from upload page or config file. Second, create .torrent file with some kind of command line utility. Dunno if rtorrent or any other client could do it, but a person could always write it using libtorrent as a reference. Third, send POST request to takeupload.php passing your login cookie.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    actually its pretty easy... u can do it in php as well if u want... the bencoding library already exists... all u have to do is use it to create the torrent (and u can find that function in PEAR) and then post it on the site .. around 20 min of coding .. u have to have some sort of interface with the ftp and the bots that bring the files so that the script knows when to create the file... and thats about it....

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaits View Post
    actually its pretty easy... u can do it in php as well if u want... the bencoding library already exists... all u have to do is use it to create the torrent (and u can find that function in PEAR) and then post it on the site .. around 20 min of coding .. u have to have some sort of interface with the ftp and the bots that bring the files so that the script knows when to create the file... and thats about it....
    No kind of special interface is needed, most releases include .sfv with checksums. You can set up script transferring files from dump to seedbox to upload sfv after the archives with actual release, and once you can exclusive-lock it, its time to check and create torrent.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456