Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Shouldn't Lounge Posts Count?

Poster
    Hey PB did you ever meet Dickie Davies? He was my dad's idol! Busted a clacker over him once meself!
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    I mean Mr Davies not me dad&#33;
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Post in the lounge dont count, thats the way it is.

Look at all this crap that is in the Lounge, sure it is fun and I like to read it too but it isnt a contribution to the forum in any way.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    Make it sound all good all you want PB, I&#39;m mature enough not to fall for a flame war, this topic was a serious topic with some levity. You are obviously new to the forum and still have no manners, your posts say as much. You and Fugley are both poster children for my point, all posts need to be counted. I&#39;m sure you may get credited for a lot of meaningless posts but eventually, as all children do, you will lose intrest in the forum, and the grownups("grownups" is no knock against the younger readers, as even most younger posters here are mature adults) will once again have a place for adult and intelligent conversations.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster

6. Lounge   -   #36
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    PB seems to have attracted an Igor...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by Suicyco247@31 May 2003 - 16:05
    Make it sound all good all you want PB, I&#39;m mature enough not to fall for a flame war, this topic was a serious topic with some levity. You are obviously new to the forum and still have no manners, your posts say as much. You and Fugley are both poster children for my point, all posts need to be counted. I&#39;m sure you may get credited for a lot of meaningless posts but eventually, as all children do, you will lose intrest in the forum, and the grownups("grownups" is no knock against the younger readers, as even most younger posters here are mature adults) will once again have a place for adult and intelligent conversations.
    What a self important arse.

You really think this is serious. Point me in the direction of one of your meaningfull posts. Here&#39;s one of mine

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...2&t=36384&st=15

It&#39;s the lounge half-wit, it&#39;s to discuss whatever people want and to have a laugh.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    That put him straight Uncle PB&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by clocker@31 May 2003 - 16:21
    PB seems to have attracted an Igor...
    lol pmsl

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by fugley@31 May 2003 - 16:32
    That put him straight Uncle PB&#33;
    One likes to lead by example.

It&#39;s not often you see a joke based on the periodic table.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast