Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Korean Trackers

AvailableName's Avatar Poster
    So I was wondering if there were any Korean music trackers around. Below is just a list of Korean trackers that I found but am not sure what their tracker is focused on, so it'll help if you can identify them. I just listed the names they are referred by and not by their URLs to respect the owner/tracker rules. It'll also help if you know other Korean trackers floating around.

klatbit
    boolpum
    hd-corea
    bitcorea
    takebit

Cheers

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    klatbit - general, hd-corea -hd,

bt.avistaz - general
    Last edited by Lucifer9999; 04-19-2010 at 06:55 AM.
    "It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is progress!"

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Unthinkable's Avatar (C) BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    jpopsuki.eu
    best tracker for Jpop and kpop

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    wltan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    they have amazing speed in korea...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    go bittalk: korean forum

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by antrax34130 View Post
    go bittalk: korean forum
    I've been told HD-Corea invites are given there just like IPT ones. Too bad for the language barrier.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    You can choose english for traduction or auto-traduction (on Google Chrome).

There are also:

Community:
    빗코 : http://bitcorea.org/ 토렌트 관련 커뮤니티
    토렌트 : http://www.torrent.co.kr/ 토렌트 관련 커뮤니티
    And yes i saw a thread about hdcorea invites there, but on TPS you can also follow the procedure to be invited on HDcorea.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    You'll also need to translate what you type to Korean before posting.

And yeah, I forgot there's also "recruitment" at TPS.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    AvailableName's Avatar Poster
    Sigh, I tried out for TPS and didn't make it. They asked me not to try again. Is there any other way to get into TPS without IRC?

So I've found that the Korean trackers like to hide their tracker names that include
    K******/P*****

I'm not exactly sure which fit in to these respective *'s but someone should tell me if I should hide the characters in my posts. I'm not sure whether klatbit is the K******. It fits yet it's not hard to find on google.
    Last edited by AvailableName; 04-19-2010 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Well. Have you heard about the recent Korean Internet development?
    Koreans are so engrossed into their internet timez that a couple actually let their baby due to a lack of attention from staying at an internet cafe for too long.

So the Korean Gov is cracking down on internet users with a curfew, just so that they only have enough bandwidth to surf the web but not play MMORPGs.

This may be extrapolating, but I think that Koreans are overprotective about torrenting. The whole country is highly conservative, emphasizing tradition rather than "go-with-the-flow" Americanism.

So of course, they might try for crazy "entrance" requirements or something. Korean gov may have harsher punishments for piracy than American Law. Plus Korean family shame is like the "ultimate" dishonor one can bring upon oneself. So that factors in as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast