Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Running The Scene started today With alot of surprises (Exclusive Insider Review)

JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by 5555ForeverM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zalamo View Post
    I really feel bad for RTS ,Whats they are waiting for from members how has more than all WIAW trackers (collectors) how doesnt care abt content and value of community , i dont think thats will be inactivity in RTS , (sorry no offense) after a short time tracker will die iF RTS doesnt change the strategy ,wait till you c the lack of fund and staff are begging for donations .And another wannabe site will get hyped again .
    /Me slaps around a bit with a "wannabe sites"
    hes got apoint, i saw some of the rules for getting apromotion and get an available invite is pathetic.. ur talking about TBs here.. give me abreak :/ not everyone got seedboxes u know
    Mmmh, thats why we are accepting home users of 5+ lines, whats your point?
    eee

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    BANNED BT Rep: +5
    5555ForeverM u dont need 2 be poweruser or anything in order 2 use the site and also invites r just benefits.. god people forget whats all the point in torrent sites :/
    rts was just launched and people are already going down on it, just because its hard 2 get invited it doesnt mean the site sucks and only time can tell what will come op with it.

p.s look at magicrabbit post who asked people 2 stop flaming threads about the site

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    monodinamo's Avatar 'す水±™ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by yashez View Post
    What is it?
    hungarian, "bH".

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    zehsay's Avatar trance lover BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by monodinamo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yashez View Post
    What is it?
    hungarian, "bH".
    Never heard about it before.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ok, so you want top notch users along with a ton of privacy. Why do you feel the need to advertise RTS to the masses using this thread?

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Your Ad Here
    The reviews goes with the site, its great.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    Ok, so you want top notch users along with a ton of privacy. Why do you feel the need to advertise RTS to the masses using this thread?
    exactly, why do any of these sites need publicity? the only reason I can possibly imagine is to get people foaming at the mouth and ready to trade valuable invites to get in.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by lysine
    exactly, why do any of these sites need publicity? the only reason I can possibly imagine is to get people foaming at the mouth and ready to trade valuable invites to get in.
    that's funny; we don't condone invite trading or even giving out invites in this cesspool of a discussion for that matter

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by r4cc00n View Post
    that's funny; we don't condone invite trading or even giving out invites in this cesspool of a discussion for that matter

then what was the point of this thread? why is it posted here in the public section, and not in the WIAW thread in the invites section like all the other tracker reviews that patriot has done? the only logical reason was to create hype for the tracker and push the value of the invites up.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    Quote Originally Posted by sert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    I dont think Demonoid gets rated as high as the other sites mentioned cause quite litterally demonoid SUCKS lmao
    I doubt it has anything to do with the fact that its open signup.
    You are really unfair with Demonoid here.

Its a site with huge collection of rare books, audio books, software and music as well as major supplier of free torrents, without need to be a member. It is clearly not a closed scene site, dedicated to speedy 0day releases, but aren't so many of them around?
    My point that was that they arent really that much of a private tracker. I mean at least 95% of their torrents arent even hosted off their own site. They are merely a linking site like MiniNova ect... If your gonna dl files off them might as well just use mininova since its the same exact thing.

Quote Originally Posted by r4cc00n View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lysine
    Pretty funny comment considered most of your staff are major invite traders.
    Think you just contradicted yourself there. say 1 thing and do another.

Also I saw you guys mention you were only looking for GOOD users.
    The only GOOD that will come from putting up such crappy rules is that you will encourage Ratio cheating ect..
    Also if your looking for such good users why are you looking for Uploaders in trader forums? And advertising your site in them anyways if your not planning on giving at least some of the users a means of getting into your site?

BTW dont beleive whats said throughout this topic. It wasnt all that hard to get an invite to this site. Even with me not even having any intentions of visiting it I got an invite without even asking 4 one lmao And I could have gotten even more than 1. I had 4 offers to send me an invite... imagine if I was acctually looking how many I could have gotten my hands on? I could have started an ebay reverse auction. Pay someone $1 to take all those invites off my hands.
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 04-22-2007 at 08:04 PM.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast