Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: What's your favorite takeaway dish? Hmm?

Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    my fav dish is chicken biryani

2. Lounge   -   #52
    popopot's Avatar To Me, To You BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    Cabrales? Isn't that next to Bradford?
    Thats Calverley next to Bradford. Cabrales is a type of car that the really super, hip, uber cool people drive at the first sign of a bit sun in the UK.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by popopot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo12345 View Post
    Cabrales? Isn't that next to Bradford?
    Thats Calverley next to Bradford. Cabrales is a type of car that the really super, hip, uber cool people drive at the first sign of a bit sun in the UK.

I trust you know i was being sarcastic. bradford. Horrible place.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    popopot's Avatar To Me, To You BT Rep: +5
    Indeed I do, as was I. They have actually redeveloped the whole of Bradford city center. Lots of people/companies moved out, seen that its still a shit hole after the redevelopment, have not returned and now Bradford is struggling to get people/companies back in.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by popopot View Post
    Indeed I do, as was I. They have actually redeveloped the whole of Bradford city center. Lots of people/companies moved out, seen that its still a shit hole after the redevelopment, have not returned and now Bradford is struggling to get people/companies back in.

I was around Bradford at the times of the riots. Races didn't mix. I asked an asian guy for a light near Manningham Lane, and his look nearly killed me. Popped into a local pub come heroine den and it was explained to me that "best to stick to your own".

Indian takeaways closed, as no white people would go in anymore. Shame. 2 great curry houses there though!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456