Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Agent47 banned - what a surprise!!

. BT Rep: +2
    where is a47 banned from? o_O

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    resigned's Avatar Graphomaniac Psycho BT Rep: +4
    The first post is actually an enigma. Mirror it, then write the words backwards, change the first letters, so some coordinates will show up, which you have to type into a GPS. It leads us to the apartment of Agent47.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Well I found it quite easy to understand the first post

But lets forget about that for a minute. TT FREE LEECH FTW
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    It's a statement. That here at FST/RTS the mods have a grudge against SCN and its' staff. Why else would someone get banned for doing what Kimii was doing for as long as I can remember up until she left FTN? Agent47 got banned for disabling the accounts of people who broke his trackers rules.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Hey wheeloftime.. I don't know if you have noticed but this place is FST and not RTS.. Also, when you refer to RTS please state which one too, because there are two RTS: Respect The Seed (the oldest of the two by far) and RunningTS.. But maybe you try to make fun of FST by implying that it has connections with RunningTS.. Which is not true since the only thing that connected these two was JessicaAlba, who actually since two weeks now is NOT staff on neither of them
    Anyway, it all seems to be another flaming thread the one you started so I'm off this one.. Don't think anything good will come out of this thread.. Only flaming ..
    Last edited by Moonspell13; 07-19-2007 at 06:49 PM.
    Into The Labyrinth...

=== Tsolias ===

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Pluto's Avatar Enforcer BT Rep: +4
    I like SCN and agent47 hes a good guy, just follow the rules and you eont have any problems. As far as him being banned, he used his account to find traders I think .
    Looking for scene axxs pm me for details.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    It's a statement. That here at FST/RTS the mods have a grudge against SCN and its' staff. Why else would someone get banned for doing what Kimii was doing for as long as I can remember up until she left FTN? Agent47 got banned for disabling the accounts of people who broke his trackers rules.
    agent47 wasn't only banning SCN account traders... He was also banning people who were giving away free invites, people who were simply posting ratio screenshots, people who were using f'n SCN "godfather" userbars, and he was also reporting FST members to staffs from SCT and other trackers.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i think that agent47 is from scn and he said that people here don't like scn cause agent47 is banned from here. maybe ?

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    yoyogi4's Avatar Wanna see my BooBoo? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    It think it was originally posted on RTS, probably a response to somebody else's comment if not it was a question in the forum and he forgot his punctuation.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post
    Agent AK got what he deserved. It would be a surprise if FST administration tolerate such an asshole behavior. Now he has time to think about his actions and may be make some conclusions.
    TCS Byatch in training

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast