Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Virus slowing down my internet connection?

TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    i use Bitdefender and i have no problems!
    mr00420 try to clean up your pc, new Windows , new antivirus , new programs , just be carreful

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    Charles Lindbergh's Avatar one of the good guys BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Hi mr00420 !!!

Just be smart and you will not need any antivirus (and don't browse pr0n sitez ). I'm not using AV and my computer is clean, I'm 100% sure. I'm using also firewall to control some apps.

If creator of virus have great techniques there's no AV who can find it or firewall. They are encrypting their data so AV can't find "mallice" code in it, also they have commands to kill your firewall service or hijack service of other application who is connected already. That's smart way and it's hard to find out. They are also using rootkits so "evil service" couldn't be shown in task manager or startup(msconfig).

Be smart and keep eyes opened

Regards !!!
    Everything is relative.
    Only movement is absolutely.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12