Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Really good DVD movie private torrent sites, including 0-day releases

Quote Originally Posted by RacquetHD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ltpowda View Post
    thanks heaps guys. One more question though.

I download movies out in cinemas and sell them and i always hope for the best quality. What would be your best recomendation of a torrent site that would have the best quality releases on the latest movies, like out in cinemas.

The thing is i can't find a dvd quality release on ratatoullie anywhere, but my parents came back from malaysia and purchase some copied dvds, one being a dvd copy of ratatoullie and many other dvds i can't find. Where do you reckon their source is from?

Thanks heaps
    Sorry, but the heart of scene is sharing/fun/racing and selling warez for profit is not condonable; you are not likely to find much help here or anywhere else.
    Sorry but i don't agree with your comment. You can put it anyway you like "sharing/fun" and pretty it up as much as you want but the fact is "it's stealing", no matter the intention.

So is downloading dvds and selling them worse then downling audio plugins, creating music and getting a record deal from the track created.

Many people use downloading torrents for profit, most might be in-direct but if you track it down the line, a profit will be found somehow, even if it's not in tangible cash form, it goes to the extent of knowledge aswell, that's another form of profit.

thanks guys for your helps, will check these out, thanks
    Last edited by ltpowda; 10-15-2007 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234