Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xp Pro -> Corp

Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by Storm+16 July 2003 - 01:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Storm @ 16 July 2003 - 01:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-balamm@11 July 2003 - 01:13
    There&#39;s a user state migration tool in one of the folders. Either in the old XP or in the Corp install. I believe you can copy it and run it on your existing system to copy all settings to a floppy or something.

Just search microsoft&#39;s knowledge base for "user state migration tool"
    where do i find this nolegde base????? [/b][/quote]
    could some1 plz answer my question???

thnx in advance
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    Edit: Damn, i couldn&#39;t get the URL to show up. It kept on thinking that the *[In] in the URL was BB Code.

Code:
    http&#58;//support.microsoft.com/?scid=fh;&#91;ln&#93;;kbhowto
    Copy and paste that url into your address bar in your web browser.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Getting your version of Pro registered is actually pretty easy. If registering is the only reason you want to switch from Pro to Corp there are easy product key gens and info available on the network.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by XStacy+21 July 2003 - 03:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XStacy &#064; 21 July 2003 - 03:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Edit: Damn, i couldn&#39;t get the URL to show up. It kept on thinking that the *[In] in the URL was BB Code.

Code:
    http&#58;//support.microsoft.com/?scid=fh;&#91;ln&#93;;kbhowto
    Copy and paste that url into your address bar in your web browser.[/b]

thnx
    <!--QuoteBegin-clocker
    @21 July 2003 - 04:16
    Getting your version of Pro registered is actually pretty easy. If registering is the only reason you want to switch from Pro to Corp there are easy product key gens and info available on the network.[/quote]
    i tried that....... an all the keys i tried (5 or 6 valid 1s) dint work........
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    I posted this same question a few days ago. I had wanted to upgrade from XP Home to Pro. I had inquired about the corporate version because of the activation detail. The key generators you downloaded from kazaa DO actually work. Forget the cracks and patches that also came bundled. You just need to modify a few registry values to make the keys "valid". I will PM you the link that was given to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12