Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: !! Downloading Files from Seedbox DOUBT !!

albatrossSKYER's Avatar t|h|e|s|c|e|n|e BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post
    lol..yeah i must have misunderstood it

Btw..FlashFXP is best rite.. i mean even with Cuteftp i was fluctuating at around 80..but Flash gave 90

ya i love flashfxp i would surely use that
    ScT S** ScL ViP sT tD

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If you move your files into a web accessable folder, you can download them over HTTP instead. HTTP has the advantage in that it can use multiple threads to download different pieces simultaneously, so if one thread is running a bit slow others can pick up the slack.

Using a download manager and setting the number of threads to 4 or 8 should get you a good speed.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Kinda not familiar with web accessable folder concept

How can i create that ? And how can i config it to access from my home pc..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    man you guys are making it way more complicated than it has to be.
    Go Leafs Go.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Problem Solved fellas...

What i did was STOPPED using FlashFXP. Open FTP in FF and then downloaded through IDM, and I am gettin full speeds

Heres a screenie

Thank you everyone for ur support and inputs
    FST rocks
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    sounds to me like you dont have your seedbox's firewall open just add the ports needed but you need to log onto the boxes terminal go to firewall and add ports your using the utorrent port the ftp port ssh port easily done
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234