Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The "LvL 10's"

YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    E*** is level 10 now?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    E*** is level 10 now?

Was at nine until closing invites completely.

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I think the level 10 sites are communities more than torrent sites
    i didn't join any of them but i only think

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    That's what you get for thinking.

yo

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    if those sites, forums, or trackers or whatever you call it does not have anything except a few torrents and a small forum, or any other special or good feature about it, then i think they are useless. And it seems that its like this too, so if you ask me dont bother entering those sites.

btw by community i really dont know what makes them better in that. can someone explain?

if its a place where you can get help, then there are so many other places that are specialized in answering any problem you have.
    but if its like you request something very rare and you get it within minutes, then i think its definitely worth it

cant think of anything else as i'm tired now, but hopefully someone can explain this

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    dawsonkm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I agree with sina. Find a tracker you like and stick with it. Find a tracker that has stuff you are interested in. Community is the greater part of what a tracker should be.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    pandabear's Avatar Internet BT Rep: +2
    I have been in a few site etc, and the different in speeds and pre times are not that difference between a site like st or revott and something like ftn or sct, unless you have a 4 or 5MB line, and really need all that speed. And scc offers all that speed.

Someone invite me to fsc please

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    I have been in a few site etc, and the different in speeds and pre times are not that difference between a site like st or revott and something like ftn or sct, unless you have a 4 or 5MB line, and really need all that speed. And scc offers all that speed.
    but no polish users
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by SiNa View Post
    if those sites, forums, or trackers or whatever you call it does not have anything except a few torrents and a small forum, or any other special or good feature about it, then i think they are useless. And it seems that its like this too, so if you ask me dont bother entering those sites.

btw by community i really dont know what makes them better in that. can someone explain?

if its a place where you can get help, then there are so many other places that are specialized in answering any problem you have.
    but if its like you request something very rare and you get it within minutes, then i think its definitely worth it

cant think of anything else as i'm tired now, but hopefully someone can explain this
    In my opinion some places including trackers such as fst, sct, ftn and fsc to name a few have many members that are active which means its more than likely your gonna meet some good folks...

pre-times on trackers are highly over rated!... i've seen some debates over seconds... geesh, who really cares in the end anyways.. lol

@DanielleD87 forums are probally best for communities i suppose.. but to be honest i'm not really sure how many of those there actually are.. good ones any way.. i know of only a few right now..

@masterbat - thanks for explaining m8... i dont like inactive places myself

@dawsonkm
    yeah, i do have some trackers i really like and am thankfull for being a member on them...
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by dawsonkm View Post
    I agree with sina. Find a tracker you like and stick with it. Find a tracker that has stuff you are interested in. Community is the greater part of what a tracker should be.
    No, no it isn't. A trackers main function should be to track torrents.

yo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast