Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: http://u********/

because hes a fucking mongo

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    pnmgomes's Avatar <<::Addicted::>> BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pnmgomes View Post
    Yes

I don't want my account back
    ok . that sucks ?

and hey, you were the guy running an invite forum . correct ?
    don't know if it sucks !!! it's just what appened!!!
    and no i don't run any invite forum, but i'm a very proud member of one invite forum!!!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    To be honest I can hardly imagine this.
    I had a few run ins with the staff (all positive, don't worry ) and they are always superfriendly. In all communications (i.e. pm, irc and forum).
    So I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding or you really did something else wrong, try going on irc and have a chat I'm sure it will be fixed

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by doesdjef View Post
    I had a few run ins with the staff (all positive, don't worry ) and they are always superfriendly. In all communications (i.e. pm, irc and forum).
    So I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding or you really did something else wrong, try going on irc and have a chat I'm sure it will be fixed
    i'm in agreement with doesdjef, i'm not a member there but i too find it hard to believe that they would just disable your account without warning... but, then again the pms you showed did seem a bit odd and may have made them think possible scammer... do the irc thing and see what comes of it as was stated ... if thats all it was then it should be corrected easily... my suggestion would be not to seem false while doing so..

good luck ...
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    edeinho's Avatar Proud Hungarian! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by pnmgomes View Post

Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    sorry to hear that man. hope u get ur and ur friends account back
    If you don't want it please give it to me when the staff give it back to you
    I'm so tired of trading so I retired!

My dream is to be a member of e****!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    edeinho, gtfo.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by pnmgomes
    Quote Originally Posted by bikernin View Post
    sorry to hear that man. hope u get ur and ur friends account back
    I know what you mean, if they disabled you for nothing, they don't deserve you as user.

Same Elitist (fortunately not all) trackers as UK-T and FTWR use to be paranoid, and they don't hesitate to ban you if they suspect of something, even if they have no proofs at all.

I have a story similar to yours, but i think mine is even worse. One day i woke up, and i found 1 precious account disabled. Why? Some staff suspected that i was a certain person just for sharing the same ISP IP Range. They suspect, they ban without real proofs, even you are innocent.

Thats why, sometimes we feel better in lower level trackers, cause they let us breathe.

I am with you. Take care.
    Last edited by 0Ri0N; 11-29-2007 at 04:50 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    pnmgomes's Avatar <<::Addicted::>> BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by doesdjef View Post
    i'm in agreement with doesdjef, i'm not a member there but i too find it hard to believe that they would just disable your account without warning... but, then again the pms you showed did seem a bit odd and may have made them think possible scammer... do the irc thing and see what comes of it as was stated ... if thats all it was then it should be corrected easily... my suggestion would be not to seem false while doing so..

good luck ...
    I really don't care anymore about the account!!!!
    Think 2 months ago had a warning for talking here about UK-T , when they were offline about 2/3 days!!!!
    And believe me that the story is all in the first post!!! As for the pms i send to the staff, they were just translations from my native language to English! i was just trying to help, and i'm not staff there. but i think they don't know waht staff is!
    Just posted this here for people who are looking all the time for Uk-T, can take their conclusions!!!!
    Last edited by pnmgomes; 11-29-2007 at 05:05 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    F*ck levels

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    well, ya don't have to shout about it pnmgomes....

i can see your point and appreciate the fact that you share this with us.. especially me with my recent posts on the subject.. it is unfortunate that, thats happend to you both in this case..

with my own search for this site.. i'll most definatly be aware and hopefully have this not happen to me..

-reaguards-
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast