Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: FTN Request

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by IGetMoney View Post
    stop living in the past.
    Start bumping your threads from the past.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i havent been trading at all if you take a closer look at my other thread its GIVING away to another member that will use the account and not trade it away
    Ask a staffer, there is no difference in their eyes, believe me, I know.

If you can't be trusted not to hold on to, or delete when no longer needed, your accounts that belong to you, your inviter and the tracker, not some unknown 3rd party who your inviter never agreed to, then what chance have you got in one of them very same staffers trusting you with their invites?

Commons sense prevails, delete the account or let them expire.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    IGetMoney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    so are you saying i should Close my other thread??

and adam whats your problem dude its almost Christmas get into the spirit dude same with you pro267

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    Just to clarify mate. Many tracker staff look at account giving as being just as bad as trading. There are TONS of threads and posts here that talk about acct giveaways and why staff are against it. It basically comes down to:

1. The account is between you and the site when you joined. It is not yours to give away. If you don't need it anymore, then PM staff and ask for it to be deleted.

2. Giving away an account can compromise the accounts of everyone in your account tree. You may not realize, but if the person who you "give" the account to screws up by HnR's, scamming, etc then the account will get banned, and in some cases, everyone in the invite tree can get kicked out, or lose privileges.

3. Acct giveaways are deceitful. Your acct that you named "joe" is no longer "you" One way that acct giveaway owners try to get around this is to stop being part of the community. Staff want members who are involved in the community and the tracker. You want to just DL torrents, join zamunda.

That's what comes immediately to mind. So...if you really want to join the site you want, first realize the site prefers its privacy and is against having it's name mentioned in public forums. That's why you see F*N posted, and then stop acct giveaways. Maintain a good record for another month or two. Be helpful. Don't act like an asshat. Make friends, and it is quite possible that you will be invited to the site.

Good luck.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    so are you saying i should Close my other thread??
    I never tell anyone what to do, I try to give you the info and advice and you make your own decisions based on the facts, I would not be so presumptuous as to try and make you do something you do not want to do, I would be here all day otherwise
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    alrite ill close my other thread thanks for the info kallieb

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    superm4n's Avatar Owner Of Peerportal BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    tbh giving accounts away is a very bad idea if you dont need em delete em.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Im backk guuys with another bump, Im neven ever giving up on this thread i wanna thank alll the people that have supported me on my quest for ftn.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast