View Poll Results: How do you express your love for some one?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buy

7 18.42%
  • Sacrifice

14 36.84%
  • Tell them

18 47.37%
  • Help them

13 34.21%
  • Listen to them

14 36.84%
  • Change yourself completely

3 7.89%
  • Marry/Promise/commit

2 5.26%
  • Kill/Cut/hurt

4 10.53%
  • Ignore/avoid

3 7.89%
  • i dont love anyone/i dont believe in love

1 2.63%
  • no one loves me

5 13.16%
  • Others..please mention what

3 7.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you express your love for some one?

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    not jizzing in their eye can also be seen as an act of love

2. Lounge   -   #12
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by FatBob View Post
    you tell her that you love her , but dont keep saying that everytime you see her
    oh and its a mix of the fist 5 options in your poll
    Oh, was fisting an option in the poll? I didn't see it but I can see the thinking behind its inclusion.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #13

you tell her that you love her , but dont keep saying that everytime you see her
    oh and its a mix of the first 5 options in your poll

fixed

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it isn't self-seeking, it's not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love doesn't delight with evil but rejoyces with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres. Love never fails.
    ~~frodos book 13:4-8

5. Lounge   -   #15
    in other words A sense of profound well-being and intense compassion for one specific person even after you jack off

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Tell them is the only correct answer in this circumstance. This is not hard - although the voting would suggest otherwise.

It may be that one might sacrifice oneself to save a loved one, for example jump in a river to save ones child but sacrifice in any other sense (career, personality, goats) is generally a bad idea and one which will generate in the longer term only resentment (on both sides).

If the love is unrequited one can only tell them and leave it at that.
    but sometimes the feeling of love is soo overwhelming that just telling will just not be enough...that is the magic of love....but it all depends who is it you r making this sacrifice for and if it actually changed/made an impact the other persons life ...i am a very passionate person atleast i would like to believe so....at some point in life people realise their lives are only as worthy as their loved ones make it to be...when i say love i mean "LOVE"... there is a lot of misconception about it since love cant be defined....it can only be felt during some special circumstances...and its well worth a life time...atleast thats what i read in the books of wise men.....in the end all the money,career, personality, goals....are all meant to make us happy from the inside....well people are different from each other...they have their own definitions about things...soo may be i am right may be i am wrong but i just told you what i felt....with love comes hate and with life comes death...its all very complicated.
    Put like that it is very complicated but bear in mind that it may not be the only way to view it.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by FatBob View Post
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it isn't self-seeking, it's not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love doesn't delight with evil but rejoyces with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres. Love never fails.
    ~~frodos book 13:4-8
    One of sexybaggins better efforts imho

8. Lounge   -   #18
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You fancy Elijah Wood
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ./kill

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    You fancy Elijah Wood
    You missed the How to get to heaven thread?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast