Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SCAMMER here

Member BT Rep: +3
    yes pi31415 is really scammer..He try to my elektronik acc. scam..it's nice experience...when i say you go first or middleman..He getting to supplication to me..Never coming to his game...Adviceyes

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by mav13 View Post
    yes pi31415 is really scammer..He try to my elektronik acc. scam..it's nice experience...when i say you go first or middleman..He getting to supplication to me..Never coming to his game...Adviceyes
    show me where I refused middleman....

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    there was a topic about .. why didn`t you read .. and btw use midleman for future trade

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Unfortunately,report section with proofs is the only way,if you choose to trade
    No trading no troubles

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Its a shame if he was really a scammer because I gave a RevTT invite to him just yesterday
    I fap because I must!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Gtb's Avatar n00b with two stars BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Allexandar View Post
    No trading no troubles
    Unfortunately, even not trading can cause you troubles...

I have given out quite some invites, and it looks like most of the people who participate in all the giveaways are either collectors, or traders/cheaters.

I do my giveaways to help people that are looking for a nice good and fast tracker, that has the content they are looking for (music, HD, TV), and they end up with disabled accounts either for cheating, or for inactivity!

And then, the only one that has a bad invitation tree, is the one that gave the invites!

And as you probably know, in many many trackers, a bad invitation tree can mean loosing your invitation privileges, or worst, loosing your account...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Gtb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Allexandar View Post
    No trading no troubles
    Unfortunately, even not trading can cause you troubles...

I have given out quite some invites, and it looks like most of the people who participate in all the giveaways are either collectors, or traders/cheaters.

I do my giveaways to help people that are looking for a nice good and fast tracker, that has the content they are looking for (music, HD, TV), and they end up with disabled accounts either for cheating, or for inactivity!

And then, the only one that has a bad invitation tree, is the one that gave the invites!

And as you probably know, in many many trackers, a bad invitation tree can mean loosing your invitation privileges, or worst, loosing your account...
    True,but i mean "scammer" trouble (" he took a bitmetv invite from me and didnt give me the other account details") like this case.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    good work

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by pi31415 View Post
    to make things clear, I didn't scame neither cheat..... all this hastle about nothing. Thanks for giving me a bad name though!
    f***er i can give proofs right now but i dont want my bitmetv invite privilages disabled.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by pi31415 View Post
    to make things clear, I didn't scame neither cheat..... all this hastle about nothing. Thanks for giving me a bad name though!
    The disabled privileges speak volumes..........

in the words of Queen: another one bites the dust............

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast