Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SceneTorrents

ch14637's Avatar Agent 47 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    This is a very well written request VillageShaman, good luck on getting a ScT invite.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Looks like you wont get it if you dont pay for it...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Aerozin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    just get in SCT today , now im going to rent a seedbox to begin using it

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Not that it means a lot but you've got my support too Shaman.
    I don't know what constitute the qualities that gain people acceptance into certain trackers but if sincerity,honesty and intelligence are among them,
    you should be the next in line.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by iamKy666 View Post
    Looks like you wont get it if you dont pay for it...
    How come?

Quote Originally Posted by AnesZverotic
    But didn't you say that you believed in only donating if you wanted to?
    I stated 3 reasons for donation. If you read number 2 you understand what I meant

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i know of people here at FST that got to ScT today and didn't have to make such long requests as u are using us to. They were just intelligent enough to understand how the tracker works. It's their policy, and i respect it 100%.

Good luck to get to ScT, u will need it all and more (and then yet some more). ScT access is way different from all the trackers u've ever known or been to. And this thread will talk for itself.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    raulinrodriguez's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    nobody wants to give up the ScT invites for free. Sorry to tell you this but there are a lot of people looking for these invites so people are trying to make a few bucks out of them. I have had a few people offering me to sell me the ScT invites but i don't believe anyone should have to pay for the invites. I doubt ill ever get a ScT invite though but good luck to you and hope you get it. ScT should be proud to have a member like you and who knows you might even come back here and invite me (:
    Looking For ScT Invite
    IF anyone has an extra 1 I would really appreciate it

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by raulinrodriguez View Post
    nobody wants to give up the ScT invites for free. Sorry to tell you this but there are a lot of people looking for these invites so people are trying to make a few bucks out of them. I have had a few people offering me to sell me the ScT invites but i don't believe anyone should have to pay for the invites. I doubt ill ever get a ScT invite though but good luck to you and hope you get it. ScT should be proud to have a member like you and who knows you might even come back here and invite me (:
    maybe because the invites to those people also didn't just show up for free. Would you give your own money to a total stranger? I know i wouldn't.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by raulinrodriguez View Post
    That's maybe because they have paid for them invites in the first place, so you're opening gambit is actually very factual.

And why should someone pay for something and just give it away for free to any random newb on here?

It's all a matter of perspective & knowledge & understanding. Maybe the best way would be for you to ask one of your friends to "buy" the invite on your behalf, that way you know you're not going to get scammed and you will actually only pay the true costs of the invite, plus paypal charges.

It's all about choices.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I had heard they gave away some free invites to PU's in Christmas over @ ScT.

I don't expect someone to pay for an invite and give it me for free.
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 04-29-2008 at 06:56 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast