View Poll Results: Which torrent Site is Best at pretimes?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • SCT

70 59.83%
  • TL

11 9.40%
  • TB

0 0%
  • SCC

28 23.93%
  • FTN

8 6.84%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Best pretime site for dvdrip or dvdscr

Feeling's Avatar SceneTorrents Staff
    Bitnation and Rushbits

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    I Run It
    If you think any Tracker is faster in pre-times than ScT (On average), you are kidding yourself...

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Rofl about feeling post..guess most of the ppl in here are nabs cos they dont know how the things work. Its easy to win when u cut samples and subs from the releases.
    But hey he is the sct staff, ofc he need to prove.
    Ps: i dont see another site staff posting their pretimes from *racer*, mb they dont have to
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Sorry, but I fail to understand why a couple seconds or minutes is so important when grabbing a free movie that you're not even having to pay for (excluding paying certain sites for them).
    Last edited by Brandon; 05-10-2008 at 07:24 AM. Reason: edit

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    TheWho420's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    hmm some1 sounds upset

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWho420 View Post
    hmm some1 sounds upset
    There wasn't a :sarcasm: smiley
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Ernesto's Avatar Member
    I must say that pre time is one of key factors in tracker, i mean how bad it woud be if i got the rls 1 sec slower then someone else...that woude have bad efect on my e penis size
    Yes I'm a nub, get over it.
    Trade and die, ktnxbai

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    I Run It
    Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    Rofl about feeling post..guess most of the ppl in here are nabs cos they dont know how the things work. Its easy to win when u cut samples and subs from the releases.
    But hey he is the sct staff, ofc he need to prove.
    Ps: i dont see another site staff posting their pretimes from *racer*, mb they dont have to
    Tis true most people in here are nabs but that is why Feeling is here to set them straight The nabs here believe sites like SCC and FTN are the fastest when they are clearly not... and we aren't talking about the <1 second it would take to add a sample, its more like 30 seconds to 4 Minute on average for racing sites (CT, SCC, FTN, GFT, DH, ST, etc), and several minutes to hours for others. As for cutting out samples, ScT would win with it and without it so its completely irrelevant, the superb programming knowledge and skill of djGrrr puts ScT light years ahead of 95% of BT Sites out there on the web, maybe some sites don't believe that, but I guess what they believe doesn't matter because its simply the truth. And i don't think its because ScT staff have to prove it, because they already know they run the best site, its that it gets a person frustrated when idiots talk like they know what is what.

And you probably won't see staff from other sites posting here probably because they know from themselves that ScT kicks ass in pre-times.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Sorry, but I fail to understand why a couple seconds or minutes is so important when grabbing a free movie that you're not even having to pay for (excluding paying certain sites for them).

Almost every site is classified by a characteristic is possesses.
    ScL is the one that does freeleech to much, UK-T is the secret one, FTN is the 1337 one even..

but ScT is so much more than all those unnecessary classifications.

ScT is the fastest in pretimes
    ScT has the best community online. IRC + Forum (believe it or not, no forum or IRC is more active)
    ScT maxes you bandwidth from the minute you start a torrent.

and so forth. So it should be emphasized that ScT is better than most other trackers.
    Last edited by XS75; 05-10-2008 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    Tis true most people in here are nabs but that is why Feeling is here to set them straight The nabs here believe sites like SCC and FTN are the fastest when they are clearly not... and we aren't talking about the <1 second it would take to add a sample, its more like 30 seconds to 4 Minute on average for racing sites (CT, SCC, FTN, GFT, DH, ST, etc), and several minutes to hours for others. As for cutting out samples, ScT would win with it and without it so its completely irrelevant, the superb programming knowledge and skill of djGrrr puts ScT light years ahead of 95% of BT Sites out there on the web, maybe some sites don't believe that, but I guess what they believe doesn't matter because its simply the truth. And i don't think its because ScT staff have to prove it, because they already know they run the best site, its that it gets a person frustrated when idiots talk like they know what is what.

And you probably won't see staff from other sites posting here probably because they know from themselves that ScT kicks ass in pre-times.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

Almost every site is classified by a characteristic is possesses.
    ScL is the one that does freeleech to much, UK-T is the secret one, FTN is the 1337 one even..

but ScT is so much more than all those unnecessary classifications.

ScT is the fastest in pretimes
    ScT has the best community online. IRC + Forum (believe it or not, no forum or IRC is more active)
    ScT maxes you bandwidth from the minute you start a torrent.

and so forth. So it should be emphasized that ScT is better than most other trackers.
    "the superb programming knowledge and skill of djGrrr puts ScT light years ahead of 95% of BT Sites out there on the web, maybe some sites don't believe that, but I guess what they believe doesn't matter because its simply the truth."
    Forgive me if I missed it.. but what does this have to do with anything in this topic? Have you seen the sct code? Have you seen all other sites code? Perhaps you should get a tour of FSC. I don't understand how you can say what you just said. And how can you state that what other people believe doesn't matter and that it's the truth when you yourself can't back that up with anything other than words Not trying to pick an fight or argument with you, but you hold no solid ground with that statement.

Regarding the last part of that post.. Every single portion of that is a personal opinion. The only part that might be somewhat true, is the pretimes. Yes, sct has some good pretimes, but so does scc and ftn has beat sct a few times too (yea, it has *shocker*). Now i'll ask it one more time. Is a few seconds faster really going to matter? Or are we having a 12 yr old pissing contest where the blue car is better than the red car just because it's blue..

Perhaps I'm a bit too old for this age group, as I truly have a hard time understanding how someone like yourself can claim a site is better because it lets you have a free and illegal release a few seconds faster. Please, help me understand. Is there a man with a gun to your head saying "IF YOU DONT HAVE IT IN 30 SECONDS OR LESS YOU WILL DIE!!!" or am I missing something?

SCT is known for something actually.. The site with no soul. The day sct can actually work together with other sites without flexing their e-penis is the day hell will freeze over.

I don't want FTN to ever have the fastest pretimes personally, because if we ever turn into a site that throws it's values and history into the trash and fills up with people who only want to be there because of a silly number.. I will put down my torch.

I'm seriously baffled by some of the things people say.

Life is too short for stupid shit like that.
    Last edited by Brandon; 05-10-2008 at 10:17 AM.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    there are sites where uploaders have scene-axx, and others where uploaders just have torrent-axx / sct-acc (lol)

if you don't mind being directly into the source you can just like any other tracker ... a day or another the files will come to tpb too... just wait them there

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast