Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: sct

BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post

Agreed, that quite possibly could be the reasoning behind it.
    lol the reasoning is so that they can make a profit Sct is one of the fastest sites because of it's seeders, and with everything that's not directly from the scene (no pretime) on freeleech and only 75% of download counting, it's imo the best site for downloading general torrents. I don't know what you have against seedbox users Dunson, but even though they 'waste' alot traffic downloading from each other, a lot of them keep the packs seeded so users can max their connection even on the packs that are a few years old.

I don't have something against them. I have a seedbox. And to hell with keeping things seeded and downloading old stuff. I don't grab anything past the first page and I don't seed longer than a few days.

I was talking about the lamers who won't donate for an invite but will pay for their seedbox and think that they're for seeding fast on SCT.

For the record, I've donated several times to SCT. And they are the best site no doubt, I love that place.
    Last edited by dunson; 07-18-2008 at 12:37 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    I have a dedicated server for seeding and uploading, I try to seed (when downloading from a tracker) for at least a few days. But as far as the uploading goes, I seed till they are well seeded then move on (which doesn't take very long at all).

Not that any of this has to do with the topic other than to show that NOT everyone uses a seedbox or dedicated servers for buffering and such.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post

lol the reasoning is so that they can make a profit Sct is one of the fastest sites because of it's seeders, and with everything that's not directly from the scene (no pretime) on freeleech and only 75% of download counting, it's imo the best site for downloading general torrents. I don't know what you have against seedbox users Dunson, but even though they 'waste' alot traffic downloading from each other, a lot of them keep the packs seeded so users can max their connection even on the packs that are a few years old.

I don't have something against them. I have a seedbox. And to hell with keeping things seeded and downloading old stuff. I don't grab anything past the first page and I don't seed longer than a few days.

I was talking about the lamers who won't donate for an invite but will pay for their seedbox and think that they're for seeding fast on SCT.

For the record, I've donated several times to SCT. And they are the best site no doubt, I love that place.
    ScT is profiteering from their invite system, I don't see why someone who donates whether for an invite, for upload, or for nothing should think they are
    either.

Maybe you weren't implying that either, but that's what I got out of your response

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeling View Post
    predateur

Where do you live?
    he lives in the stone age, keke

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234