Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Real Horror-scopes - Who You Really Are.

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I ain't never fallen asleep in the middle, never could figure how people can??
    Had the drunk thing where I could'nt finish ........did'nt get any complaints though cos I was like a rabbit on heat for over an hour and a half but I never crossed the finish line

Cancer (June 23 - July 22) You are sympathetic and understanding to other people's problems, which makes you a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won't be worth a shit.
    Everyone in prison is a Cancer.
    Oh yeah, and thanks for that
    Me not worth a shit

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #22
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    I wonder what the star sign is from the person who wrote this!!

Mine is:-Taurus (April 23 - May 22) You are practical and persistent. You have a dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think you are stubborn and bullheaded. You are nothing but a goddamned communist.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Capricorn (Dec 23 - Jan 22) You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You are basically chickenshit. There has never been a Capricorn of any importance. You should kill yourself.
    Any more capricorns out there want to play Lemming with me?

4. Lounge   -   #24
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Sagittarius (Nov 23 - Dec 22) You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a reckless tendency to rely on your luck since you have no talent. The majority of Sagittarians are drunks. You are a worthless piece of shit.

Most of thats true

Im drunk alot, rely on luck alot, and am optomisitic and enthusiastic!

Not too keen on the lack of talent and the worthless piece of shit thing though

5. Lounge   -   #25
    tartanfruitfly
    If'n I had any sort'a' idea when a' was born...

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@3 September 2003 - 14:01

Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 22) You are the worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are the perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most
    Scorpios are murdered.
    wha?
    moi?
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

7. Lounge   -   #27
    BANNED
    You are a worthless piece of shit.

Well at least they got some of it right!

B)

8. Lounge   -   #28
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by lilmiss+5 September 2003 - 00:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lilmiss @ 5 September 2003 - 00:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean@3 September 2003 - 14:01

Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 22) You are the worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are the perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most
    Scorpios are murdered.
    wha?
    moi?
    [/b][/quote]
    No no, this is totally wrong lilmiss

Here&#39;s your real one>>>
    You are a kind caring person with a fantastic sense of humor. You will do great things in your life cos you have the strength to succeed.
    You are very atractive person in more ways than one and love to get stoned
    See, I should do this stuff, it&#39;s easy

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123