Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trillian?

Originally posted by Amarjit@6 September 2003 - 15:17
    Trillian is crap, there's nothing wrong with using mIRC, it's the best IRC client out there, and nothing is better than MSN Messenger. So why bother?
    MSN sucks and Trillian conects to AIM,Y! and ICQ besides msn. Plus 2.0 connects to Jabber. Im using version 2.0 Beta 3 and its th shit.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    How do I virus scan prior to installing a program I got off of kazaa-lite

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by tneyney1974@6 September 2003 - 16:04
    How do I virus scan prior to installing a program I got off of kazaa-lite
    firstly, you have to have an antivirus installed (e.g. norton)
    then just highlight the files you want to scan, then right click and look for the option in the right click menu associated with your antivirus (something like "scan for virus with norton")
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Trillain beats any first party client to hell. I would recommend buing it just to support the developers. That way they can keep the MSN part of it working because microsoft is a little BITCH and doesnt like 3rd parties using their services.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Originally posted by Xelotath@6 September 2003 - 23:13
    Trillain beats any first party client to hell. I would recommend buing it just to support the developers. That way they can keep the MSN part of it working because microsoft is a little BITCH and doesnt like 3rd parties using their services.
    i found the interface to be harder to work with than individual clients
    it&#39;s a novel idea, but i prefer to use msn and yahoo seperately
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12