Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anime

dbz is terrible. the plot and fight scenes move like pondwater, and the animation is laughable...like 2 frames per movement. lazy bastards.
    the only cool thing about dbz is their immense powers, crazy fireballs and all that.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Excuse me but, doesn’t some one like Naruto?

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Heard of Love Hina ? That's the series a lot of people I know are obsessed with !!

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Has anyone here seen guyver??? I rekn that guyver is the biggest kikass anime charecter there is.... and i think you went a bit overboard about dragonball z 36thDisciple, oviously it wasn't ment to be the high quality style fighting series because if it was... over 300 episodes (including dragon ball/z/gt) would never have been completed and i think that its a bloody gr8 show... hey if it wasn't why would they have bothered to traslate all of the episodes to english?

Also if anybody know's anything aboutepisodes further than episode 12 in the guyver series or any other guyver serieses at that, could you please tell me... i'm dieing to know... thx.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
      Heard of Love Hina ? That's the series a lot of people I know are obsessed with !!
    i enjoyed the Manga...

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by WolverineDK@2 October 2003 - 01:20
    Anime / manga is far better than Disney in my opinion because Disney fucked up there movies after Lion King with only on exception Mulan that was a great movie.
    and today i prefer Anime instead of Disney
    and that is my humble opinion

peace WolverineDK
    you made a comparison between disney and anime/manga???

that's 2 whole categories.

disney's aimed for the younger counterpart. Anime is to but it reaches broader areas that can satisfy all ages.

jap manga = nice

you can watch a MA 15+ anime but u did nvr find a disney video that's rated similar.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    yxuz's Avatar Learning To Conform
    Originally posted by handsup@6 September 2003 - 15:57
    Animes are made for adulds, most of them are too violent for kids.
    But they´re quite cool.
    I love them
    My favourite one..
    GHOST IN THE SHELL
    it`s better than Matrix!
    it sucks as much as the gay matrix
    and with less actions

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    yxuz u were obviously pissed off wen u wrote that or u just have no taste in anime and sci-fi or ur a women. so if ur gona post dumbshit like that, post it in the "gay rights"

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    yxuz u were obviously pissed off wen u wrote that or u just have no taste in anime and sci-fi or ur a women. so if ur gona post dumbshit like that, post it in the "gay rights"

This is anime, not critsisim..

So how bout guyver...

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Poster
    Anime is so damn good I love it
    and I hate Disney ! Disney go 2 hell !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast