Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gazelle Coder

BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    well, no matter what you think, i think that you should stick with TBdev.
    i personally dislike gazelle. but now someone thought it was leeter to have gazelle cuz it means it's an even better site...

all tactics to attract noobs to the site, fill the spots, then close doors, then ban inactive ones, then try to climb at the WTAW thread, then use your invites as currency, while the site remains shit. And then say between "staff" that FST is shit and use it to hunt traders only.

plenty of those out there, don't bother to do yet another one for people to ignore it like the other ones are.

Thank your i appreciate your imput.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i personally dislike gazelle. but now someone thought it was leeter to have gazelle cuz it means it's an even better site...

all tactics to attract noobs to the site, fill the spots, then close doors, then ban inactive ones, then try to climb at the WTAW thread, then use your invites as currency, while the site remains shit. And then say between "staff" that FST is shit and use it to hunt traders only.

plenty of those out there, don't bother to do yet another one for people to ignore it like the other ones are.
    what happened to the iloveit.cc or ifeelit.cc .?
    The era of l33t sites is upon us where there is more emphasis on the Site design rather than the content these days ..
    Though slayer best of luck .. Just keep in mind that have enuff content in it before going public ..
    Last edited by apextwin146; 11-13-2008 at 06:22 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post

The era of l33t sites is upon us where there is more emphasis on the Site design rather than the content these days ..
    Though slayer best of luck .. Just keep in mind that have enuff content in it before going public ..

To be honest with you content is the most important thing to me.
    Im not going to open untill i have around 2k of torrents.
    Ive just filled a 1.5tb server up and just about to order another and probably 2 more.
    Ive made the mistake b4 of opening a site with only 200 odd torrents and a partner/coder who cant be arsed fixing any bugs.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer2005 View Post

Ive just filled a 1.5tb server up and just about to order another and probably 2 more.
    Ive made the mistake b4 of opening a site with only 200 odd torrents and a partner/coder who cant be arsed fixing any bugs.
    Seems to me like you have out some though into it .. Its a very nice idea to have atleast 2k torrents in it before going public and hope you stick to it .. Maybe u can open it up for Beta Testing once u reach 1k mark to check the load n all .. Since u would have servers try to use them for load testing ..
    Also since its a TV tracker try to get some obscure TV packs from Rapidshare to give it a good start ; something related to Sci-Fi would be a
    good like Phenomena ,paranormal world of Paul McKenna etc ...

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer2005 View Post

Seems to me like you have out some though into it .. Its a very nice idea to have atleast 2k torrents in it before going public and hope you stick to it .. Maybe u can open it up for Beta Testing once u reach 1k mark to check the load n all .. Since u would have servers try to use them for load testing ..
    Also since its a TV tracker try to get some obscure TV packs from Rapidshare to give it a good start ; something related to Sci-Fi would be a
    good like Phenomena ,paranormal world of Paul McKenna etc ...
    tv and movie tracker m8.
    It will be lots of movie and tv packs.
    Plus all kinds of differant movie formats.
    If it comes down to using tbdev i guess theres no other way round it but we shall see.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I think wat he meant was that you are the OP
    So u can close it when u want to avoid giving us further chances to increase our post count by posting utter rubbish
    I think threads can only be closed by the OP in the trading sections not in this section.
    Last edited by wheeloftime; 11-13-2008 at 09:14 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    please give up your idea for creating ANOTHER tracker...

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    go ahead with your new tracker mate. it might be the next best thing, you never know

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by jayz707 View Post
    go ahead with your new tracker mate. it might be the next best thing, you never know
    Appreciate your words buddy.
    It could be the next best thing.
    You never no until you try right!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    TS.org
    Genuine question here Slayer2005 but why is Superseed from here using the same email address as you on tbdev.net for VPS hosting he was offering on there?
    Last edited by Ev0; 11-13-2008 at 03:25 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast