Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: CE new music Tracker

CE is still in beta, and it has been for just over 2 months (Not 4 as suggested).

I apologize for losing my temper about this earlier, and have realized that its not worth it.

I suggest those of you who are interested in CE contact me elsewhere, and those of you who are not just leave this thread die.
    There was no reason for it in the first place.

Enjoy your evening,
    JayCryst
    Last edited by Jaycryst; 01-10-2009 at 06:58 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    VinX's Avatar ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VinX View Post
    CE will remain the better site among all sites on planet and we keep it out of reach of traders , scammers and cheaters ... so we wont ever open signups ... forget it ..
    it doesn't mean anything... UK-*, FTN and a bunch of the closest trackers were open signup at their beginnings
    so what do i do ? lol
    CE should not be compared to any other trackers ....

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    CE is already level 9. No1 can get in.

HI HATERZZZ. lol

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    CE is already level 9. No1 can get in.

HI HATERZZZ. lol
    LOL, everyone can get in, if you know where to ask. And you know that, because you're there. So this is probably spam.

All of you guys complaining about the lack of seeders, PTN isn't a lot better but a lot of you seem to like it.
    Besides I don't need uber speeds when DLing music. I would like to forget about the ratio, though (not like in What or Waffles, for instance).

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    I just joined. I'll up my transcodes from slsk.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by piratebot View Post
    I'll up my transcodes from slsk.
    That's the spirit.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycryst View Post
    There is no way i'm opening invites, especially to FST.
    You should decide what tracker you want... A tracker with that super cool super arrogant and super repulsive mentality that new trackers have recently, and want to be the target of the lvl hunters, or become a music tracker, with music fans there, people who are in the site cos of the music, and not cos if this stupid rarity thing. If you think the tracker fits in the first category, than you are right, fst is pretty much not the place where the crowd is selected. If you think you fit in the second category, you should rethink the concept, why would fst exclude music fans. If somebody is a music fan, then he wont't spare his time for some invite forums... You just have to be careful with inviting, but not this... (or invite purely through slsk, now thats the spirit-.-)
    Last edited by magushun; 01-10-2009 at 02:27 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    It's cool they let people upload their own music and stuff, kind of like Skittles .

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    It's cool they let people upload their own music and stuff, kind of like Skittles .
    huh? where is that NOT allowed? if you mean 'your own music' as in your own band's music, alot of music trackers allow that

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KushBlow View Post
    huh? where is that NOT allowed? if you mean 'your own music' as in your own band's music, alot of music trackers allow that
    Yeah I meant 'your own music', I uploaded my mate's album on What and got warned .

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast