Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why so many Private trackers or 0-day trackers over the net?

pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by vpg8000 View Post
    Obviously the success of the heavy hitters is attracting all of these copycats. They're hoping that the demand will still be high and that they can prosper just like TL, STC, SCC etc... Little do they now that they will not survive without creativity and imagination.
    Personally I never liked TL and those so called great trackers, I think it is great that people start their own, TL never has open sign ups anyway, and as somebody said before there are millions of people around, so if the so call great trackers are not going to open, then somebody else will.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    I think anyone that opens thier own tracker has got a pair of big balls.

When you read the news stories on the internet, these admins that run the trackers go down for a very long time when they get caught and I don't know why but that is the burning thought at the back of my mind when I think about starting my own tracker. Because yes I would love to own a tracker myself but when your in the cage with a 10 year sentence hanging over you, all that virtual-rep and running a private secret inviation only torrent sites means fuck all!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    I understand, new sites, some are not necessary. Who knows why others make New sites (some are great as we have seen)..?

Because sharing should not be stopped

I hope..

Quote Originally Posted by Elecktricity View Post
    I think anyone that opens thier own tracker has got a pair of big balls.

When you read the news stories on the internet, these admins that run the trackers go down for a very long time when they get caught and I don't know why but that is the burning thought at the back of my mind when I think about starting my own tracker. Because yes I would love to own a tracker myself but when your in the cage with a 10 year sentence hanging over you, all that virtual-rep and running a private secret inviation only torrent sites means fuck all!
    Last edited by pone44; 12-23-2008 at 12:16 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12