Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trillian 2.0 Final

Alright, here is the moment/program we have all been wating for (except those who don't know any better) !

Trillian Pro v2.0 + Crack

It's a torrent link, which means you need a BitTorrent client installed! Fast download, it's only 5 MB and about 30 people seeding it!

Have a nice day! B)

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Damn. I'll have to wait for a Sig2Dat Hash. If anyone has it, or a Direct Download, PM Mee.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt@12 September 2003 - 18:28
    Damn. I'll have to wait for a Sig2Dat Hash. If anyone has it, or a Direct Download, PM Mee.
    You lazy bum! I'll make one for you and post it here as soon as I reinstall K Lite. Why don't you just download a BitTorrent client and get it over with?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Thanks for the link! It made me get into BitTorrent, which is the best thing I've seen since years... Any good Torrent sites besides Suprnova?

Now, about that Trillian Pro 2.0 crack... I don't really know how to get it to work. Text file says:

1)open zipfile(crack) in directory Trilian.
    2)First run ApiHooks.exe 3)Run runme.bat

When I run ApiHooks.exe, it's not doing anything but telling me a lot of parameters that I have to use with it... TrillianAntiSpy says the file is wrong or already patched. Running runme.bat just gets me to the user / pw prompt. So what do I do?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Originally posted by d.crowley@13 September 2003 - 12:06
    Thanks for the link! It made me get into BitTorrent, which is the best thing I've seen since years... Any good Torrent sites besides Suprnova?

Now, about that Trillian Pro 2.0 crack... I don't really know how to get it to work. Text file says:

1)open zipfile(crack) in directory Trilian.
    2)First run ApiHooks.exe 3)Run runme.bat

When I run ApiHooks.exe, it's not doing anything but telling me a lot of parameters that I have to use with it... TrillianAntiSpy says the file is wrong or already patched. Running runme.bat just gets me to the user / pw prompt. So what do I do?
    yeah i am having the same problems

1) ran apihooks which came up with a heap of paramaters
    2) ran the .bat fiile which prompted me for the usual userame etc.

on the fist time round i typed in anything and got in and set it all up,
    just closed trillian then and re opened and is prompting for username & pass

anyone had more luck then us two?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    ughh

that crack, the one with runme.bat is annoying

my crack is from tsrh, and it works, otherwise trillian pro 2.0 wouldn't be running right now

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    if you use the runme.bat this is what you do

install trillian pro 2.0

don't click launch, close the window

place the crack in the installed directory

run runme.bat

use a short username and a short password

like name - john
    pass - doe

keep the login automatically box checked, and click ok

keep in mind, runme.bat is what you'll have to run if you want to launch trillian

I like tsrh's crack much much better

place in trillian directory, run once, and use trillian like normal

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    edit: removed

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    Poster
    I got it working I like the beta version better, seems this one crashes when you try to change the skin, to any, I could change the skin on the beta. it works though

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by MadDog-2000+12 September 2003 - 17:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MadDog-2000 @ 12 September 2003 - 17:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Blunt@12 September 2003 - 18:28
    Damn. I&#39;ll have to wait for a Sig2Dat Hash. If anyone has it, or a Direct Download, PM Mee.
    You lazy bum&#33; I&#39;ll make one for you and post it here as soon as I reinstall K Lite. Why don&#39;t you just download a BitTorrent client and get it over with? [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s because i&#39;m a lazy bum.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast