Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: Outsystem.pl

BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    Well if you don't get the point you don't.
    I ain't gonna change your mind.
    If you really have hdbits then you should know about privacy and not disregard it. Bcz i learned everything about privacy from valerio and hdbits. And i bet that all there at hd know more than some other users.
    By having open the ftp to everyone i can easily steal your passkey. That isn't foolish. The kid just didn't know about that. I'm ok with that. But if he doesn't know basic stuff then do not start a seedbox company only because you see that it can make money.
    Do you know why haven't i started one?
    Bcz i do not know that much about linux in order to be able to handle with every error that may pop.
    Do you know why i never became an actor??
    Because i think that there are better than me and that this is not what i've studied. I've studied management administration and never went in to a drama school. Why try to become an actor?? So everyone around saying that i'm bad?
    Some works ain't for everybody. And this one isn't exception.
    Not for anything but you don't know the guy or his service and all I have heard from you is negative things about him. OK maybe he made a minor mistake, so what. we all do. Without you testing his service you should really have no say especially negative. You do have a right to your opinion but without testing it then you really don't have a valid one. You speak of security, we have faith in people with our security on the internet. Even with trackers we have faith they aren't dpoing anything shady with our info. Hell even here our staff have some of your info and you have faith we don't abuse your trust. There is nothing in our world that is 100% secure and anyone telling you different is selling you something.

Now on most of the trackers Im on I know the staff well and if something odd were happening with my acct I would be notified pretty fast so I am in a unique situation I think. So if you're worried you could always PM staff and get someone to keep a special eye on your acct in case of anything. Again This guy is all good I've checked.

He is trying to start a business and your negative comments aren't helping him at all. If something were ever fishy you guys know I wouldn't be there and not only would I report him everywhere but I would have the url filtered here so no one would be scammed. This, so far, is not the case.

I am extremely pleased this far not only with the service but with the man himself. He is going way beyond to have extremely good customer service. He has asked me more than a few times hoe the service is going and if Im having any problems. When I first got it I thought there was a glitch, he checked it out withing 10 min and showed me that everything was ok. For any business let alone an E-business the customer service of this seemingly "mom and pop" operation is outstanding and I would personally reccomend it to any of our users. I wish the best for him and his business.
    Thanks For your Great Review About This Guy Detale And I wish the best for him like you..

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Viper, i agree with Delate / Kevin and co, without using his service, you should not comment solely on assuming " kimsufi " no sla issues. Kimsufi is perfectly ok till 5-6TB anyhow and beyond only transit is not guaranteed but peering is always 100megs, as a Kimisufi user myself i know it works as usual in all cases without us knowing too much about priority lvls.

Talking about premium boxes, i see that the webpage is now updated and the dedicated servers are all SP or EG(

• Intel Xeon Quad
    • 4x 2.83+ GHz
    • 4 GB DDR 2
    • 2 x 750 GB
    • 1 Gbps Unlimited
    • Root Access
    • Access to FTP and VNC
    • µTorrent - WebUI) category

and seedbox share 3 is also based on SP OVH, so thats perfectly acceptable and with "no limits" as we read on the website.
    Last edited by pplush259; 01-31-2009 at 03:46 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    The admin there did sign up here but has to wait the 30 days to post in this section and Im sure he will answer any questions our members may have.

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    This bitch is ugly BT Rep: +1
    Seriously let this guy alone (ucek the owner of outsystems). I am using it more than a week now and nothing has happend to my accountS. Before buying he gave me his own server to test speeds (i was able to see his passkey) but hell why the fuck would you use it when you just see how he really wants to make just bussiness and not to scam people.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    a screen of the speeds now. I'll take em periodically and post

Now there are on all different trackers. Why is "What" so damn hard to see on?
    Last edited by Detale; 01-31-2009 at 09:16 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    The admin there did sign up here but has to wait the 30 days to post in this section and Im sure he will answer any questions our members may have.

shouldnt we let him post here if he signed up?

i mean im all pro the 30 day rule (id know since if came into effect due to a thread i posted), but i think that if you know he is the admin he should be allowed in and we should know who he is, kind of like the "community reps".
    of course its also very important that we know who he is so when someone posts asking about his site and he writes that its a good one, the OP will know that he is the admin of the site...in fact there are a few hanging around here now (aka seedplace) and i feel everyone should know who they are when they are posting to prevent confusion.
    My Dream : AN ORGY WITH TRIPLETS (shit, you didn't think i dream of something lame like rare trackers now did you?)

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    I'm also positive to let this guy post in here.
    Also i never said that he is scammer. I said he is only doing business. He knows nothing about security. I also never said anything about his speeds.And I ain't gonna buy something that is not secure..

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    I just ordered one today, waiting for it to be set up, I'll be sure to let you guys know how it turns out

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    I'm also positive to let this guy post in here.
    Also i never said that he is scammer. I said he is only doing business. He knows nothing about security. I also never said anything about his speeds.And I ain't gonna buy something that is not secure..
    go and get more secure seedbox then nobody forced you for buying his seedbox..Right ?Then please dont talk if you havent got any review about his work.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Ordered on Saturday, the guy emailed me soon after.
    He is very helpful and apologized for a long wait even though it was half of the maximum time he said.

Great guy.

once i get it set it up I'll be sure to post screens

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast