Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TranceTraffic

Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    Don't make stupid threads if you call yourself a trance fan , get to know more users join music forums maybe and probably learn more about what do you reall want
    Original Post in entirety:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trancetastic3 View Post
    When was the last time,Trancetraffic was open for signups???....Or never...

Show me where he did that in this post...
    Asking about when a tracker opened has nothing to do with being a trance fan. Simple question, simple answer.
    You sir, are an idiot
    Last edited by Tokeman; 02-04-2009 at 06:41 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Original Post in entirety:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trancetastic3 View Post
    When was the last time,Trancetraffic was open for signups???....Or never...

Show me where he did that in this post...
    Asking about when a tracker opened has nothing to do with being a trance fan. Simple question, simple answer.
    You sir, are an idiot
    All due respect I think you are the idiot here falling for noobish tricks. It's sad because you've been here for a long time and have experience with this kind of bs, and yet you seem to see things in a naive way.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    all he asked was when they last opened for signups.

I've seen many pre-request posts, but I"m having a hard time with this one.

I can't see how you make that jump, from one tiny little question, and a valid one.

If there was a tracker out there I sought, and it was invite only, and I did not know anyone, I think the first thing I would do would be to find out if they had ever opened. I can think of only a few forums, this one included, where I would ask this question.

Now I am in NO WAY saying this is 100% the case here, but there is NO REASON to think otherwise, at least not yet. You both jumped the gun on this one, sorry.

I think you both are making a huge assumption, and are being very rude in the process.

Just because you think thats how it is, doesn't make it so, and I'm calling you out on it.
    Last edited by Tokeman; 02-04-2009 at 06:54 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18

Just because you think thats how it is, doesn't make it so, and I'm calling you out on it.
    Ofcourse not. but that doesn't mean that I'm wrong also. i have assumed a lot of things, and most of the time they turned out to be as i thought. i get the same feeling in this case.

Anyway it's very likely that TT will never open for signups, and if the OP is thinking of waiting for oppen signups, i advice go ahead and make that req now. you'll save time

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    dragoi92's Avatar prince of darknes BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

Ofcourse not. but that doesn't mean that I'm wrong also. i have assumed a lot of things, and most of the time they turned out to be as i thought. i get the same feeling in this case.

Anyway it's very likely that TT will never open for signups, and if the OP is thinking of waiting for oppen signups, i advice go ahead and make that req now. you'll save time

Or to trade like other member here
    Only ,Dragoi92

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    So to answer OP's question

NO they will not open anytime soon try to find a invite

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster
    TT can be impossible to get in but i dont understand what makes it so special. because there are "waffles" and "what" and the other good music trackers.
    since these very good sites are not impossible to get, who needs tt anymore?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Lovestoned's Avatar #Indie BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well OP, I'll suggest you to list a few artists which specializes in any form of Electronic music first if you want to request for an invite.

If there's some content that could ONLY be found on TranceTraffic then please request it from me here in this thread and I'll try to have it upped onto RapidShare A.S.A.P for you guys.

(If I don't reply to your request for the particular content after 72 hours, then PM me.)
    Back after going through many ordeals of paying for my internet.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    well wait to open sign up useless cuz they will never open sign up...
    if you ask me why: Think about opening sign up, Do you really think trance addicts really will register, exactly NO cuz traders will create more more accounts for trade and other members just will create a spare account and another other members who have a trouble with ratio will create another account, someone will register but these are wont be who really need TT...(and dont forget tt has now 80 slot to full, so do you really think they need to open sign up)
    about TT if you are not into trance,techno,dance,house especially for live efforts and radio efforts you dont need TT cuz already you can find tiesto,armin,above & beyons album at other dedicated music tracker i want to say TT is good but get an invite hard cuz you need to find a friend ...
    and i want to ask how much trance addicts have TT well i am seeing a lot of fag member at TT they only member for collection if you ask something about trance they cant tell any $hit about it...
    but always remember what tracker owner said " if you really want to be part of TT you will"

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    I need TT coz i'm trance addict.
    But TR that i have is very cool.

someone told me TT = TR [ Maybe! ]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast