Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Invites System for bitme

C.H.A.O.S's Avatar teh sharer
    in fact Bitme have the worst staff and most stupid non-understandable reasons for banning.
    My brother had an account there and was inactive for 2 weeks and he had 3 invites in his account and he got banned and when he went to talk to them why he was banned they only said "this is our final decision, please leave the channel now !!".
    Bitme is a shit and there is alot of other good alternatives like bitspyder and learnbits.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by C.H.A.O.S View Post
    in fact Bitme have the worst staff and most stupid non-understandable reasons for banning.
    My brother had an account there and was inactive for 2 weeks and he had 3 invites in his account and he got banned and when he went to talk to them why he was banned they only said "this is our final decision, please leave the channel now !!".
    Bitme is a shit and there is alot of other good alternatives like bitspyder and learnbits.
    Surely he was inactive for more than 2 weeks or he did something wrong.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C.H.A.O.S View Post
    Surely he was inactive for more than 2 weeks or he did something wrong.
    My brother don't have time to have more than 1 tracker he is only on TL and Bitme and he had no invitees.
    just have a look on the users page of Bitme and see how many users were banned.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I know there are a lot of people banned there. Still I don't think they ban people just for the fun of it...
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    to spare more space for coming donors .

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BlackKnight's Avatar In the wake of Gods BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Islander_IBG View Post
    im power user since almost 10 weeks and i didnt even get 1 invite since i joined..

and my inviter is not disabled...

so whats the problem ?

if you never have invites you can request invites from staff. It's not 100% that you can receive invites still.
    Into the chaos!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BOOM's Avatar You are who you are. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackKnight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Islander_IBG View Post
    im power user since almost 10 weeks and i didnt even get 1 invite since i joined..

and my inviter is not disabled...

so whats the problem ?

if you never have invites you can request invites from staff. It's not 100% that you can receive invites still.
    Assuming the staff is almost the same as bitmetv staff, he can get a ban instead of invites
    Last edited by BOOM; 03-30-2009 at 10:07 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BlackKnight's Avatar In the wake of Gods BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOM View Post

Assuming the staff is almost the same as bitmetv staff, he can get a ban instead of invites
    I don't think so. it says in Bitme FAQ that you can request invites. They don't have the same staff, some BMTV staff aren't even members in BM. But why ppl hate these two sites that much? Am I in a minor that never have any problems with staff from bitme and bitmetv? Actually I asked for help sometimes and they had the best service.
    Last edited by BlackKnight; 03-30-2009 at 11:27 PM.
    Into the chaos!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BOOM's Avatar You are who you are. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by BOOM View Post
    I don't think so. it says in Bitme FAQ that you can request invites. They don't have the same staff, some BMTV staff aren't even members in BM. But why ppl hate these two sites that much? Am I in a minor that never have any problems with staff from bitme and bitmetv? Actually I asked for help sometimes and they had the best service.
    First time I pm'ed bmtv staff i had no answer. Second time, I got a ban

Maybe it's coz i'm brazilian and they think we are all cheaters
    Last edited by BOOM; 03-31-2009 at 12:24 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    This bitch is ugly BT Rep: +1
    fuck bitme, they suck, mods suck, admin suck

just fuck it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast